Wright Signing Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't though, that's the point. We didn't have scouts for over a year. We're still here now signing loans, freebies, contacts of Cotons and has beens. Nothing has changed

Who's scouting these players then?

I was speaking to a Bristol City fan, he said they all love him and thinks he'll be great for us. Lets hope it works out, the only thing is he hasnt played much this season. I think Parky understands that this shithouse league is less about skill and more about physicality.

Is he a left sided center half, Willis is comfortable on the right, Lynch is prone to a brain fart and can't pass more than 5 yards, Flanagan is right footed so always has to cut back onto the inside. The balance at the back would would be so much better with a left sided player

I expect him to do right by the club. Is that to much to ask??
You're so far up his arse you can see your crocs hanging from his button hole

Why should he give a Fook? He has nee vested interest noo? Mebbes never did, but would you be Mr nice guy the shoite he's had?
I'm just a pragmatist, ye don't torpedo the Fookin boat 3 miles from land when there's knee other boat...
But the illuminati thought this all through eh?

I don’t Think people are acting like fannies. They are questioning loan deals again when we were told that funds were available in this window. No problem with loans as long as they are decent (not like we signed last January which were just a waste of signings). But would also like to see permanent signings so that come the end of the season we aren’ Scraping about again.
You do know that loans aren’t free yeah?

Is he a left sided center half, Willis is comfortable on the right, Lynch is prone to a brain fart and can't pass more than 5 yards, Flanagan is right footed so always has to cut back onto the inside. The balance at the back would would be so much better with a left sided player

Think that Bristol City supporter said he only played on the right - even played a full season at right back.

That no frigging excuse. We should be paying a minimum of 20 million. Heffing bollocks so it is.

:lol:

Why would you do that when we could get him for nowt in the summer ?
We still have to pay a loan fee and make a contribution towards his wages. Why not buy out the remaindered of his contract?

Why should he give a Fook? He has nee vested interest noo? Mebbes never did, but would you be Mr nice guy the shoite he's had?
I'm just a pragmatist, ye don't torpedo the Fookin boat 3 miles from land when there's knee other boat...
But the illuminati thought this all through eh?
He's brought the shite (I'm not using your zanyisms) on himself. He's failed

Yann mvila

My thoughts exactly :lol:

Could have signed M'Vila for around £8 million, didn't pay it because he was joining us on a free and instead were about ten points worse off without him by January, pretty much already relegated and lost a lot more money than £8 million by going into the Championship.

Good times, good times.

At least we have the player this time though I guess, so it's different in that regard.

sd said funds are available, people have assumed that meant transfer fees!
we have a lack of funds available and the owner is looking to sell so pretty obvious we won't be spending much at the minute

Was that the pre or post, shoot yasel on the heed, tweet?
He's brought the shite (I'm not using your zanyisms) on himself. He's failed

Mebbe so Rocko, mebbe so....but we handed him the perfect excuse to Fook us up on the way oot.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back