Wright Signing Confirmed

Or he does well while here and other clubs come sniffing.

Oh come on. Hes done reasonably well in the Championship and then had a few injuries. If theres other clubs coming in for him during the summer which we couldn't compete with after a lack of that interest now he'd likely have had a fairly fantastic five months here. I'd snap your hands off for that right now.

No need to piss ourselves on this one, it's a fairly standard deal with a player not a regular whose contract is running down. we'll have just agreed something with Bristol City to take over his contract for six months.
Aye I wish we could go out and spend £40million on Joe form Linton like the mags.

or repeat last January and spunk another 3m on the likes of Grigg.

Meanwhile our best 4 or 5 players at the moment cost a total in transfer fees of about 200k or whatever it was for Onien.

Last edited:
Has its pros and cons like every deal we get him on trial for 6 month if he’s shite we not stuck with him if he’s good he’s on a free but that could also attract other clubs who could pay better wages

Has its pros and cons like every deal we get him on trial for 6 month if he’s shite we not stuck with him if he’s good he’s on a free but that could also attract other clubs who could pay better wages

That's the issue for me. Having played well at a higher level you'd hope we could've done a permanent deal, but Donald has the club in such a mess you can't really blame the player for hedging his bets for six months.

The sooner Donald and Methven are gone and there's some sort of stability at the club the better.

Oh come on. Hes done reasonably well in the Championship and then had a few injuries. If theres other clubs coming in for him during the summer which we couldn't compete with after a lack of that interest now he'd likely have had a fairly fantastic five months here. I'd snap your hands off for that right now.

No need to piss ourselves on this one, it's a fairly standard deal with a player not a regular whose contract is running down. we'll have just agreed something with Bristol City to take over his contract for six months.

or repeat last January and spunk another 3m on the likes of Grigg.

Meanwhile our best 4 or 5 players at the moment cost a total in transfer fees of about 200k or whatever it was for Onien.

How much did Luton, Barnsley and Charlton spend to get promoted?

Back