Wrestling - Part 3

Like some of your thinking there even if it does not happen, I have been having similar thoughts with a Carmella cash in. Great call with the F5 spot, can see that happening a mile off in an absolute short shite match.

I agree, he is fantastic! Can't understand any criticism he gets or that the 86 seconds defeat last year was bad in anyway.
I can’t tell any more are you being sarcastic or have you genuinely done a 360 on the Lesnar squash? :lol:

Reet I have a technical question. My lads been watching raw / smackdown via the wrestling on demand app on his firestick but its stopped working. Any clues as to how I can fix it ? keeps saying it cant connect to owt but other apps work ok

Reet I have a technical question. My lads been watching raw / smackdown via the wrestling on demand app on his firestick but its stopped working. Any clues as to how I can fix it ? keeps saying it cant connect to owt but other apps work ok

Failing a fix, wheres the other places to get stuff like this for nowt

There's a website called watch wrestling or something that has the shows uploaded a matter of hours if not quicker after an event.

Used to have an app for Kodi but not sure if it still works

www.watchwrestling.uno you can stream Raw and Smackdown / PPVs or download them hours after they are broadcast.

El Idolo :cool:

Happy with that but the smarks doing whatever they could to shit all over Drew during the match were embarrassing. Bloke has worked his arse off to reinvent himself.

Like Almas saying that, shame he didn't want to be in 2k18, still, Tranquillo

Wonder if they are moving Drew up

That’s what I thought but I think he might be injured and they’ve changed the finish judging the the ending. There was something off about it and he looked sick after the match with the physio in the ring.

Back