Wrestling - Part 3

:lol: Jesus. I have this thing called a life where I'm not on a forum every minute.

I've already gave my answer, I detest her? I think she's absolutely shite, boring and cringeworthy.
What is shite and cringeworthy about Asuka? Her look? The way she works?

Did you think the Brock match was a joke the, 87 seconds remember
He put on the best match he has done in a while, however I do not believe in his character, the 86 seconds killed him as a character for me, so I am pretty non-plussed by that match last night, sooner Lesnar goes the better. I personally do not believe in his character anymore, so because a good match was put on, does not change that. Also the finishing spot was predictable as hell and Styles put majority of the work in.

What is shite and cringeworthy about Asuka? Her look? The way she works?

He put on the best match he has done in a while, however I do not believe in his character, the 86 seconds killed him as a character for me, so I am pretty non-plussed by that match last night, sooner Lesnar goes the better. I personally do not believe in his character anymore, so because a good match was put on, does not change that. Also the finishing spot was predictable as hell and Styles put majority of the work in.

So do you believe in AJ who has lost numerous times, it's not f***ing real man

I actually quite enjoyed SS with the exception of the main event, that finish was f***ing ridiculous. They need to keep Angle out of the ring as well like he’s finished.

I actually quite enjoyed SS with the exception of the main event, that finish was f***ing ridiculous. They need to keep Angle out of the ring as well like he’s finished.

His triple germans are pathetic now like. He takes forever to get back up on his feet whilst holding the other person to the point its actually unrealistic, you could go for a smoke break and he'd still be trying to get back on his feet. He's completely knackered.

His triple germans are pathetic now like. He takes forever to get back up on his feet whilst holding the other person to the point its actually unrealistic, you could go for a smoke break and he'd still be trying to get back on his feet. He's completely knackered.

It’s hard to watch. He’s one of the greatest in ring technicians ever, so seeing him completely gassed after two minutes, barely able to do his own finisher properly and having to be carried through the match is painful.

Last edited:
Knew Paige would be on RAW. The raw women's roster will be depleted as fuck when WWE turn towards the Ronda Rousey storyline (Team Charlotte vs Team Rousey is the original plan)

Back