Wrestling - Part 3

Defenders of this pantomime often use television and films as examples as to why people shouldn't criticise wrestling fans.

However, I should point out that most of the time people don't sit in branded merchandise of the film their watching, waving silly signs and actually act as if the outcome matters in a sporting context.

It's for kids.

Defenders of this pantomime often use television and films as examples as to why people shouldn't criticise wrestling fans.

However, I should point out that most of the time people don't sit in branded merchandise of the film their watching, waving silly signs and actually act as if the outcome matters in a sporting context.

It's for kids.
Fuck off. It's still real to me dammit.

It's for kids.
WHAT?!

It's for kids.
It's entertainment man get over it.

Though maybe more for the XBMC thread, if anyone uses this, theres various wrestling based addons in some of the bigger depositries that have weekly WWE shows/ppvs (including NXT the last time I checked) links added regularly, along with past ppvs, TNA, a few indies and japan shows, watched TLC in HD (mainly for the main event) the other day

Back