1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrestling - Part 3

Discussion in 'SMB' started by ChrisAshley, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

It’s not burying JJ like, sets up the feud for Angle v HHH and a Jordan heel turn imo.

2. Struts

Struts Midfield

They didn't come up this time round because of Little Mix having it booked out for about 10 nights.

3. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

hes not missing much in kayfabe

Lesnar jogs up and down smiling while he rabbits on.

Ceverton likes this.
  4. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

Survivor Series is going to be class

Tman87, Struts and Iceman97 like this.
  5. coyneeee

coyneeee Midfield

I can see JJ screwing Team Raw on Sunday, but in the long term where does it get him other than setting up Angle v HHH - That doesn't benefit him

6. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

It gives him a much needed heel turn (he’s getting the Rocky Miava treatment from the crowd at the minute.) They could easily have him as Steph/HHH’s lackey, put a mid card title on him etc until it’s tome to organically turn him face, because this stupid angle (no pun intended) about being Kurt’s kid is killing him.

7. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

Charlotte vs Bliss.. Yes please can't wait to see that little bitch get hers!!!

This is one of the best cards in years.

With the Bar and AJ winning titles it shows that the Network era has changed the way booking goes. Some people think its a shame they don't have "go home" shows anymore but with customers having subscriptions they can be much more organic with their Super cards as people haven't pre-bought the event, would those title changes happen before the network? probably not.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 8:59 AM
  8. Ceverton

Ceverton Central Defender

I can't wait to see that little spoilt brat get her coumeuppance! Lesnar vs Styles will probably steal the show, Lesnar's character means so so much.

moshpit likes this.
  9. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

[​IMG]

10. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

Anybody seen these WrestleMania promo codes?

Seems like tweet is the one.....

11. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

12. Struts

Struts Midfield

He got given a role and put 100% effort into it, fair play. Hope he does well for himself on the indies.

13. Joe-B

Joe-B Striker

Wey, the venue is still awful :lol:

14. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

Aye, You could tell they were running out of things to do with him in the end I don't know why he gets so much stick from some fans.

Ceverton and Struts like this.
  15. Struts

Struts Midfield

It’s a glorified Seaburn Centre and nowt more.

Joe-B likes this.
  16. Aleem Dar

Aleem Dar Striker

He ran his own promotion before his jobbers match against Strauman. Presume that’s still going so he should be okay, especially with a little extra cash in his pocket.

Struts likes this.
  17. sadsack01

sadsack01 Midfield

The statement reads like Ellsworth asked for his release.

Fair play to him. Think he added a different dimension to the womens division as a manager.
    He'll start making a mint in the Indies now.

Ceverton likes this.
  18. Ceverton

Ceverton Central Defender

Think he was sleeping with the majority of the womens roster, so to avoid locker room difficulties they got rid of him. I know that Carmella was obsessed with him!

I am sorry but Lesnar is money! He is more relevant than ever, the air changes when he enters the arena.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 9:01 PM
    Mr Redknapp and moshpit like this.
  19. Tman87

Tman87 Midfield

Wwefan is one going about, seems to one of the codes they use every year right enough. Half tempted to do New Orleans after doing it this year, good excuse to visit these places.

Considering its been such a clusterfuck booking wise, survivor series looks really good, expecting the main event to be a proper car crash

20. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

I got them with "suplex", NETWORK worked as well, got that e-mailed to me after they started as I'm a subscriber.

Aye, that's the way I'm looking at it, good place to get smashed and I haven't been so double good. I booked an AirBnb months ago in the French Quarter, so I'm all set bar Raw, SD and maybe NXT. Probably go to Wrestlcon again, likely give Axxess a miss.