Wrestling - Part 3

I got them with "suplex", NETWORK worked as well, got that e-mailed to me after they started as I'm a subscriber.

Aye, that's the way I'm looking at it, good place to get smashed and I haven't been so double good. I booked an AirBnb months ago in the French Quarter, so I'm all set bar Raw, SD and maybe NXT. Probably go to Wrestlcon again, likely give Axxess a miss.
Only thing that's stopping me booking up at the moment is doubts about going on my own this time and my mams failing health. Would probably be already paid up otherwise I reckon, New Orleans is on my list of places I want to do too. I'd probably do Ring of Honor and Progress if I was going this time round, give hall of fame and maybe NXT a miss. Might do Summerslam weekend in New York as an alternative.

Only thing that's stopping me booking up at the moment is doubts about going on my own this time and my mams failing health. Would probably be already paid up otherwise I reckon, New Orleans is on my list of places I want to do too. I'd probably do Ring of Honor and Progress if I was going this time round, give hall of fame and maybe NXT a miss. Might do Summerslam weekend in New York as an alternative.
Oh dear, I can imagine, I hope things work alright for her.

I have RoH tickets, pretty much front row, so I'm expecting to go there, but you never know these days with the rosters so I'm going to try for NXT tickets and sell whichever I don't fancy.I'l give the HoF a miss.

Look at how much the show has improved in the absence of Cena and Reigns....and now with Needles Mahal out the picture too.

As for Jason Jordan the sooner they rid him of this awful Angle's son gimmick the better. Just have em say DNA tests have proved he's not his son and have them feud at Mania or summit.

Oh and Chad Gable needs pushing to the moon...what an exceptional talent!

I am sorry but Lesnar is money! He is more relevant than ever, the air changes when he enters the arena.
Totally agree. Only Austin and the Rock are comparable in that every single pair of eyes are on that ring when Brocks in there. Will be sorely missed when he leaves.

Last edited:
Brock is severely overrated.
When they announced he was returning last year, the ratings stayed the exact same and his moveset is equally as stagnant - About 8 German's and typcially just the 1 F5. Yay.
It would help if he still had his aura. All of his one-on-one defences have went exactly the same way this year. It's been an awful run (people forget that the Universal Championship is still barely a year old, and its been hardly seen)

But people think he will put on a clinic with AJ, Lesnar is lazy and complacent and will be blowing out of his arse after 5 minutes and expect to see Lesnar throw him around for most of the match.

Think he was sleeping with the majority of the womens roster, so to avoid locker room difficulties they got rid of him. I know that Carmella was obsessed with him!

I am sorry but Lesnar is money! He is more relevant than ever, the air changes when he enters the arena.

Don't worry after this week you won't see him until the Rumble season, what a joke!

Last edited:
Brock is severely overrated.
When they announced he was returning last year, the ratings stayed the exact same and his moveset is equally as stagnant - About 8 German's and typcially just the 1 F5. Yay.
That's how Vince wants you to feel about him. That way you'll be git chuffed when Reigns beats him at WrestleMania after kicking out of 4+ F5's and no-sells 20 German suplexes.

That's how Vince wants you to feel about him. That way you'll be git chuffed when Reigns beats him at WrestleMania after kicking out of 4+ F5's and no-sells 20 German suplexes.
I've felt like that for about a year still the most idiotic decision they have ever taken.

can't wait till he is gone.

Look at how much the show has improved in the absence of Cena and Reigns....and now with Needles Mahal out the picture too.

As for Jason Jordan the sooner they rid him of this awful Angle's son gimmick the better. Just have em say DNA tests have proved he's not his son and have them feud at Mania or summit.

Totally agree. Only Austin and the Rock are comparable in that every single pair of eyes are on that ring when Brocks in there. Will be sorely missed when he leaves.
I haven’t been into wrestling for donkeys years but feel I needed to butt in because sorry like, but you just can’t compare Brock to The Rock and Austin like

I haven’t been into wrestling for donkeys years but feel I needed to butt in because sorry like, but you just can’t compare Brock to The Rock and Austin like
To be fair he is a great athlete and has great ability, but his character was compromised last year and all his achievements before or since was wiped out in moment.

100% This! I love how he made the fantastic decision to get beat in 86 seconds against Goldberg, I know people criticise and say that wasted all the heat he built up by ending Taker's streak, squashing Cena at Summerslam, legit concussing Orton etc, but it was an amazing moment that did not hurt his character at all. Yes I know he is supposed to be a monster, but he was caught off guard, he then did not make that mistake again, well he did at the Royal Rumble and then again at the go home show against Goldberg but on the whole he kept character and does not underestimate his opponents anymore, the story arc was perfect. Wait a minute, he was laughing and taking Joe very lightly but again I will overlook that. His matches are incredible, suplex suplex suplex etc. I know it does not make use of someone with more talent than that, however his monster character is perfect to put that kind of match on, just as long as he does not throw his aura in the bin and show vulnerability. Oh wait a minute that 86 seconds match did, well lets please forget that ever happened. He is over, people may argue it is because he only shows up once every month but he gets a pop nonetheless, it is strange that once he makes a few weeks in a row the fans start tapering off in their reactions to him, and after he beat Strowman the fans were pissed and bored of his whole act. But I disagree, the man is a monster and love that 86 seconds booking even if it does contradict every piece of booking they have done afterwards with him.

It would help if he still had his aura. All of his one-on-one defences have went exactly the same way this year. It's been an awful run (people forget that the Universal Championship is still barely a year old, and its been hardly seen)

But people think he will put on a clinic with AJ, Lesnar is lazy and complacent and will be blowing out of his arse after 5 minutes and expect to see Lesnar throw him around for most of the match.

Don't worry after this week you won't see him until the Rumble season, what a joke!
They are actually protecting this fact really well to be fair to WWE, Daniel Bryan promo this week pretty much said that he blows out of his arse these days but they made it sound really legit like a boxing fight as if AJ is going to drag Lesnar into deep water when he fatigues.

Sorted yesterday in the presale for section 104.

Already had tickets for ROH so possibly Raw and that will do. HOF I'm not too fussed about but picked up a ticket for Orlando for around $12 on StubHub. Axxess? Hmmm not at all bothered and WrestleCon hasn't impressed so far. Fly home the day after SDL, again it's a possibility.

Looking forward to getting back to NOLA and going on the rip again.

Time for some predictions I reckon.
Ere's a template to copy and a paste.

Men's Survivor Series Match
Women's Survivor Series Match
Lesnar vs AJ
Sheamus & Cesaro vs Uso's
The Miz vs Corbin
The Shield vs New Day
Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte
Enzo vs Kalisto

Men's Survivor Series Match - Team RAW
Women's Survivor Series Match - Team RAW
Lesnar vs AJ - Lesnar
Sheamus & Cesaro vs Uso's - Uso's
The Miz vs Corbin - The Miz
The Shield vs New Day - The Shield
Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte - Charlotte
Enzo vs Kalisto - (Does anyone give a fuck? :D)

Men's Survivor Series Match - Raw after Triple H sabotages the team to get Angle sacked and The Authority back running Raw, sending us back to 2014.
Women's Survivor Series Match - Raw, Asuka clean sweep
Lesnar vs AJ - Phenomenal Forearm into F5 for a Lesnar win in under 8 minutes.
Sheamus & Cesaro vs Usos - Usos
The Miz vs Corbin - Corbosa
Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte - No contest, Carmella cashes in MITB on Charlotte after Paige attack
Enzo vs Kalisto - Enzo, Nevu returns post match

Men's Survivor Series Match - Smackdown - Jordan to attack Angle or HHH and cost Raw the match
Women's Survivor Series Match - Raw
Lesnar vs AJ - Lesnar. Got a feeling Mahal will get involved.
Sheamus & Cesaro vs Uso’s - The Bar
The Miz vs Corbin - Corbin
The Shield vs New Day - Shield
Enzo vs Kalisto - Enzo

Last edited:
Men's Survivor Series Match - Raw
Women's Survivor Series Match - Smackdown
Lesnar vs AJ - Lesnar with Mahal interference
Sheamus & Cesaro vs Uso's - Usos
Enzo vs Kalisto - Kalisto

Got to say I really like Brock Lesnar. Just enjoy him beating people up and throwing people about. It's just more violent. Plenty of other guys to do flips and all that, I wish they'd take the chains off Brock in the sense that they just want him to suplex people but it is what it is. Him and Strowman would beat the people they're coming up against 1 to 1 so just let them get on with it

Got to say I really like Brock Lesnar. Just enjoy him beating people up and throwing people about. It's just more violent. Plenty of other guys to do flips and all that, I wish they'd take the chains off Brock in the sense that they just want him to suplex people but it is what it is. Him and Strowman would beat the people they're coming up against 1 to 1 so just let them get on with it

But he lost in 87 seconds so he means nothing and you shouldn't like him now

But he lost in 87 seconds so he means nothing and you shouldn't like him now

Shame AJ styles lose to James Ellsworth twice anarl. Not a credible champion on either brand :(

Men's Survivor Series Match - RAW win after KO and Sami cost team smackdown
Women's Survivor Series Match - RAW win m, Asuka cleans house
Lesnar vs AJ - Lesnar wins
Sheamus & Cesaro vs Usos - Usos.
Enzo vs Kalisto - Kalisto

Last edited by a moderator:
Men's Survivor Series Match - Raw after Triple H sabotages the team to get Angle sacked and The Authority back running Raw, sending us back to 2014.
Women's Survivor Series Match - Raw, Asuka clean sweep
Lesnar vs AJ - Phenomenal Forearm into F5 for a Lesnar win in under 8 minutes.
Sheamus & Cesaro vs Usos - Usos
The Miz vs Corbin - Corbosa
Alexa Bliss vs Charlotte - No contest, Carmella cashes in MITB on Charlotte after Paige attack
Enzo vs Kalisto - Enzo, Nevu returns post match
Like some of your thinking there even if it does not happen, I have been having similar thoughts with a Carmella cash in. Great call with the F5 spot, can see that happening a mile off in an absolute short shite match.

I agree, he is fantastic! Can't understand any criticism he gets or that the 86 seconds defeat last year was bad in anyway.

Back