Wrestling - Part 3

Aleister Black vs Velveteen Dream was fantastic like, mint build up and the match lived up to it. That's what wrestling's all about, two complete polar opposites clashing.

Was a great show like, still cant get over how skinny Adam Cole is though it's proper distracting with his long skinny arms. I have high hopes that Survivor Series will be able to match it though, probably wont feel as good due to the length but I'll only watch about half live anyway so should make it easier

Was a great show like, still cant get over how skinny Adam Cole is though it's proper distracting with his long skinny arms.
The first time I've ever seen someone call Adam Cole skinny. :lol:

"Adam Cole isn't going by his birth name tonight which is 'Fat Piece of Shit'" - Excalibur or Chuck Taylor, possibly both, in PWG

"Adam Cole is a new age Dusty Rhodes, just a fat piece of shit in trunks" - Chuck Taylor, 2016

"Cole is in the best shape of his life, and that shape is round." - Chuck Taylor

Last edited:
What's everyone's predictions for tonight then? Hoping for a good show, it's a very decent card to be fair so I wonder how the E can manage to arse it up.

Anyway;

Kick off
---------------------
Enzo v Kalisto
Matt Hardy v Elias
Breezango v KO & Sami

Main show
--------------------
Raw women v Smackdown women
The Miz v Corbin
The Shield v The New Day
Alexa v Charlotte
The Bar v The Usos
Brock
v AJ
Raw men v Smackdown men

Expecting a Paige return in either of the women's matches - either taking Asuka out after she's won it for Raw setting up a feud between them or costing Bliss against Charlotte to set up an immediate championship feud.

Main event is a tough one to call. A load of factors in it. KO and Sami. Jason Jordan. Kane. Trips and Kurt (assuming they're heading into a mania programme). Also it's often matches like this, when he isn't on the card, where Bray usually pops up to cost somebody for a new feud.

All in all though it should be a good event. Shield/ New Day and The Bar/ Usos I fully expect to be matches of the night. Really hope AJ doesn't get squashed but I fear he will. Maybe even written out until the Rumble to allow Jinder the strap back for the India tour?

It's a f***ing fantastic card imo, not giving predictions but the bar/uso, shield/new day & the mens survivor match should be top quality then you've got brock/aj I'm not getting too excited but as said before the phenomenal forearm into f5 is the obvious finish

@The Underdog everyone's done their predictions like 2-3 pages ago ;)

I have a feeling the Smackdown Men will win but is Vince really gonna allow Super Cena, Fan favourites Balor, Joe and Braun and Egomaniac all go over in the same match?

Anyone signed up to the network? I tried a few weeks ago and have just tried again but every time it comes up ' sorry your request could not be actioned ' when I confirm the payment method.

Fuck me that was piss poor. All of it. Everytime we expect a good PPV it ends up shit and the meh ones end up being good.
90% because the results were as expected but the 10% goes to the main event

Was the storywriter high when he thought that was good? What was even the purpose of the very ending, for HHH's ego at RR?

Logon or register to see this image

Fuck me that was piss poor. All of it.
It was actually a very good show that was ballsed up massively by the main event, and the less said about certain aspects of the women's Survivor Series elimination match the better.
Shield/New Day was very good, The Bar/Usos was a good match, Brock/AJ exceeded expectations and was Brock's best match since 2013.
The last match just happened to ruin good work. Can't even say it was worth it for Braun's, "I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN"
It was very very poorly booked.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: - https://twitter.com/nicolesbrianna/status/932457068992319494?s=09

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image

It was actually a very good show that was ballsed up massively by the main event, and the less said about certain aspects of the women's Survivor Series elimination match the better.
Shield/New Day was very good, The Bar/Usos was a good match, Brock/AJ exceeded expectations and was Brock's best match since 2013.
The last match just happened to ruin good work. Can't even say it was worth it for Braun's, "I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN"
It was very very poorly booked.

Meh to have a good Survivor Series you need a good main event, would it really be a good Royal Rumble if the RR was shit? I think you get the picture what I'mt trying to say.

Women's was just a Asuka feed as everyone predicted.
Men's was arguably even worse because of the expectations surrounding it. Everyone except Cena (who's technically classed as a free agent) was made out to be weak as fuck and the pacing of it was slower than an Undertaker match. The only thing I liked was Balor looked like more of a heel like how he used his finisher when he wasn't even the legal person and he suited it alot.

Back