Wrestling - Part 3

There's no way Angle will be wrestling, especially in a TLC match IMO.

It's got to be a way for Jason Jordan to get in on it and replace him.

No chance there would be absolute hell on, could be a chance for a Jordan heel turn though if he costs his Dad the match, as he is really not getting over as a babyface thanks to the stupidity of the storyline in the first place.

There’s a ‘twitter beef’ ongoing between Omega and Jericho. What do you all make of it? Omega was on Jericho’s show not long ago and Y2J has been pretty complimentary

There’s a ‘twitter beef’ ongoing between Omega and Jericho. What do you all make of it? Omega was on Jericho’s show not long ago and Y2J has been pretty complimentary
Part of me wouldn't be surprised to see Jericho in NJPW for a one match deal against Omega tbh, definitely not taking any of the 'beef' seriously though

All in jest, Jericho 'calls someone out' all the time when someone says there's a wrestler better than him / asks his thoughts on someone in a different promotion (NXT inc.)
Jericho's just recently challenged everyone to name a better wrestling city trio than himself, Kenny and Roddy Piper as well.

Part of me wouldn't be surprised to see Jericho in NJPW for a one match deal against Omega tbh, definitely not taking any of the 'beef' seriously though

I’m also not so sure the genuineity of it. Doubt Jericho would turn up in NJPW though. More likely to be slow burning something for if/when Kenny turns up in the E

Jericho's not under contract with WWE as far as I'm aware, he reached out to get NXT on his cruise but they weren't intersted and ROH jumped at the chance. I can see it leading to a match on there.

If Angle wrestling is a work.....:evil:

Reddit meltdown would be glorious.

Jericho's not under contract with WWE as far as I'm aware, he reached out to get NXT on his cruise but they weren't intersted and ROH jumped at the chance. I can see it leading to a match on there.

Reddit meltdown would be glorious.
Seen on social media Jericho v Omega on a cruise is probably a good shout

Am I the only person who sees the match between Balor and Styles to be a glorious chance to turn Balor heel and align him alongside the Good Brothers?

It's a complete win-win. It builds a match between Heel Balor vs Face Styles at Survivor Series, and also gets him out of that GOD f***ing AWFUL storyline with Bray!

Awesome match between them tonight I hope, Good Brothers walk out congratulating both of them, they have a 'Curtain Call' moment in the ring between heels and faces, then suddenly they attack Styles out of nowhere.

Am I the only person who sees the match between Balor and Styles to be a glorious chance to turn Balor heel and align him alongside the Good Brothers?

It's a complete win-win. It builds a match between Heel Balor vs Face Styles at Survivor Series, and also gets him out of that GOD f***ing AWFUL storyline with Bray!

Awesome match between them tonight I hope, Good Brothers walk out congratulating both of them, they have a 'Curtain Call' moment in the ring between heels and faces, then suddenly they attack Styles out of nowhere.

Agreee

Good luck on any match this decade topping that Balor/AJ match. Wrestling at its pure best.

Main Event was just 1 of those attitude matches where it was just hilariously stupid but none of it made any sense, Kane uppercutting Braun and chokeslamming him off the stage for absolutely no reason at all had me in kinks, made no sense but was funny either way.

Last edited:
Good luck on any match this decade topping that Balor/AJ match. Wrestling at its pure best.

Main Event was just 1 of those attitude matches where it was just hilariously stupid but none of it made any sense, Kane uppercutting Braun and chokeslamming him off the stage for absolutely no reason at all had me in kinks, made no sense but was funny either way.
The main event is why so many people love wrestling, and simultaneously why so many people think it's a joke. You just need to let yourself get taken in by it and enjoy the ride, Angle coming out for the second time and throwing everyone around like some 80s action film was hilarious.

Back