Wrestling - Part 3

I've been off the boil from what's going on with WWE in recent weeks - is that Bray Wyatt's latest thing to look scary? Dress up in a woman's shawl and effect a Bee Gees voice to give the impression of a tranny who just can't be bothered to shave?

I've been off the boil from what's going on with WWE in recent weeks - is that Bray Wyatt's latest thing to look scary? Dress up in a woman's shawl and effect a Bee Gees voice to give the impression of a tranny who just can't be bothered to shave?

Tbh Sister Abigail has been teased ever since he debuted, the problem is he's lost that many feuds people just don't care anymore.

If he goes on a massive winning streak under his Abigail persona then his character can maybes be salvaged but a loss anytime soon will be the death sentence

Jinder challenging Lesnar ffs. Shame on the WWE to allow your own death on live TV.

Last edited:
Tbh Sister Abigail has been teased ever since he debuted, the problem is he's lost that many feuds people just don't care anymore.

If he goes on a massive winning streak under his Abigail persona then his character can maybes be salvaged but a loss anytime soon will be the death sentence

Jinder challenging Lesnar ffs. Shame on the WWE to allow your own death on live TV.

Aye mate, Wyatt is done in many peoples eyes and even the odd win won't help him now.

Maybe Jinder hopes lightening will strike twice at Survivor Series. but you know what will happen Lesnar will suplex him to death and that will be it. The Champion who was no aura and never ton tv vs the champion who has held the belt for way too long, what a cracking tagline that will be :cool:

Probably be a Survivor Series match with the two champions captaining their teams.

Last edited:
I see Kenny Omega is going to be at SuperCard of Honor next WrestleMania weekend. I got tickets a few weeks ago so pretty chuffed he'll be there.

Following on from the Bray discussion a little earlier, the current angle is probably the worst WWE have done since Katie Vick.

Finn apparently being scared is truly pathetic. Utter garbage.

The whole Sister Abigail thing is right out of the 1992 WWE playbook.

Following on from the Bray discussion a little earlier, the current angle is probably the worst WWE have done since Katie Vick.

Was wondering what the worst storyline/persona ever was? Doink the clown and the mark Henry getting that old lass pregnant with a fake Hand stick out

You know it's bad when the audience genuinely laughed when they saw it. I think the Bray Wyatt character can be salvaged if he goes on like a 12 month winning spree under the Abigail persona but it's literally the only circumstances where he can be taken seriously again.

The feud has really hurt both Bray and Balor though, this supernatural shite has got to be 1 of the worst storylines in WWE history.

It's even possible the match could be cancelled, Bray has viral meningitis, and Curtis Axel made a reference on Monday to Bo Dallas being ill who's Bray's brother irl so its possible he caught it also so they've both been told to keep away from work until they're cleared off it.

Evil Doink was mint.

Doink was really good in it's original form I agree, once Matt Bourne left they went down the baby face route which ruined it. I did buy survivor series 94 as a kid so I dont hate the multiple doink match as much as most as I watched that video so much :lol: same with the Bushwackers/MOM Vs Bam Bam/ Booger & Headshrinkers match from 93

Back then if you bought the video you watched the shit out of it :lol:

Isnt there a viral meningitis bug going around the locker room atm? I just saw something posted on Facebook so assumed it to be a load of shite but might match up

Last edited:

Back