Wrestling - Part 3

NJPW Power Struggle is next Sunday, Suzuki facing Yano for the NEVER Openweight title in a Bullrope Deathmatch :eek: Is this the end for Yano and his good record against Suzuki?

How am I supposed to believe that Xavier Woods and Tye Dillinger hate raw?

They don't hate raw. They just want to be on the better show as it makes them look better and makes them more money.

Kurt angle called them all B rate talent anarl.

:rolleyes: You sure?

She knows some of the lads so I guess she is more qualified to talk about it than us.

Blampied's been sacked by Cultaholic before it even started.
you reckon it could kill it before it starts?

Who is he?

He was from the Youtube channel Whatculture Wrestling but him a few others left the company to form their own channel called Cultaholics, they were about to launch on 1st Novemeber but this shit storm came this week.

She knows some of the lads so I guess she is more qualified to talk about it than us..

I work for WhatCulture. General consensus at work is that he was going to be outed so jumped before being pushed.

Adam Blampied‏Verified account @AdamTheBlampied Oct 26
Replying to @AdamTheBlampied
Honestly, I didn't know if it the news would have come out to everyone who follows me. The talking started just under a fortnight ago.

Seems like damage control to me. People started talking a couple of weeks ago, so he outed himself.

Last edited:

Back