Wrestling - Part 3

Doink was really good in it's original form I agree, once Matt Bourne left they went down the baby face route which ruined it. I did buy survivor series 94 as a kid so I dont hate the multiple doink match as much as most as I watched that video so much :lol: same with the Bushwackers/MOM Vs Bam Bam/ Booger & Headshrinkers match from 93

Back then if you bought the video you watched the shit out of it :lol:

Isnt there a viral meningitis bug going around the locker room atm? I just saw something posted on Facebook so assumed it to be a load of shite but might match up

Yea viral meningitis is going round. Jo jo. No dallas and bray all got sent home due to it

Yea viral meningitis is going round. Jo jo. No dallas and bray all got sent home due to it
JoJo's mar said she was fine on Twitter in response to the lad who reported it the other day
I suddenly am far more interested in this show. Angle having a match and AJ vs Finn should be good.
AJ/Finn has saved the card. Finn went from arguably the worst match possible to must-see.

Still can't get my head around why Angle's in the match other than for Reigns to come out at the end to 'save him' and have Angle raise his hand and call him "the real, real American hero"

JoJo's mar said she was fine on Twitter in response to the lad who reported it the other day

AJ/Finn has saved the card. Finn went from arguably the worst match possible to must-see.

Still can't get my head around why Angle's in the match other than for Reigns to come out at the end to 'save him' and have Angle raise his hand and call him "the real, real American hero"
Maybe all the big names are legitimately ill so the only person to replace him who's a draw is Angle, they couldn't exactly replace Reigns with Heath Slater. Shame there was no build up to him returning, it could have been a good story, still looking forward to it though.

I think the sending her home was due to her getting brayed all over off bray. Incase she could be carrying it.

Thought Bray & Bo would be out like, Viral Meningitis isn't something you recover after a week. Then it's the aftereffects to be considered.

3 surprises in 1 - Didn't expect Roman to be out either, didn't expect Angle or Styles to be replacing the 2 out.

Hope it is the mumps. I had meningitis last year, the bacterial version rather than the viral that has been quoted, and it's nee picnic. Give me mumps any day of the week compared to that.

We can also thank the mumps from turning the worst match of the year into potentially the one that tops the lot.

Storylines are a mess for RAW now due to the injuries, they've been building them up for so long and no climax

Kurt Angle sanctions a 3v5 TLC match but enters the match himself on the handicapped side :D
Then you have Wyatt threatening to destroy the world and end mankind and I don't think "I'll wait til next week cos I have a soar throat" will make many sense, although the feud has been that bad they might aswell.

Back