Wrestling - Part 3

The main event is why so many people love wrestling, and simultaneously why so many people think it's a joke. You just need to let yourself get taken in by it and enjoy the ride, Angle coming out for the second time and throwing everyone around like some 80s action film was hilarious.
Reminds me of this
JR - 'Austin is striking anything that MY GOD MOVES!'
:lol::lol:

Good luck on any match this decade topping that Balor/AJ match. Wrestling at its pure best.

Main Event was just 1 of those attitude matches where it was just hilariously stupid but none of it made any sense, Kane uppercutting Braun and chokeslamming him off the stage for absolutely no reason at all had me in kinks, made no sense but was funny either way.

I know you watched it live but I'm assuming you were pissed as well thinking that was the best match of the decade :lol:

Elias is the best thing on Raw.

:lol::lol: https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/922297989334528000

Great match, but for me it wasn't even the best match in the past month.
Really? Which one?

Absolutely ttemendous match between AJ and Balor. One of the rare moments when a this is awesome chat was called for.
Wish they would let Balor have more creativity of the paint mind like in NJ. So much better than this lame demon shtick.

Elias is gold anarl if they allow him to keep building slow momentum.

Both cuiserweight matches were canny too. Enzo is killing it as a heel.

I'm a bit behind and just watching this episode, did we figure out if this is anybody off here, I don't know that there are many SAFC fans in Vegas, although I guess it could be someone on holiday too.
I saw the final of the Mae Young challenge must have been filmed after that Smackdown as the same bloke was there for that.

WrestleMania tickets out on the 17th November at 4pm UK time. Going by last few years I'd expect pre-sale to be on Wednesday 15th November at the same time.

Looking at the prices for ROH, I think I'll fuck NXT off for this. Some decent seats going for $30 on Ticketbastard.
I regretted going to NXT last time, wished I'd seen the Hardys and the Young Bucks. I think they'll pull some kind of surprise match out again, maybe Okada or something now Omega is going to be there. The arena they have isn't far away from the town centre either, which helps. Last year it was in Lakeland, which was an hour or something away.

The end of raw was class!! :eek::lol:
I must admit I did not enjoy it. yet to really process and think it through to be fair. But I just seen a load of people break character for Smackdown vs Raw build at Survivor Series. I am not buying into it straight away, I can't suspend my disbelief that it is ''under siege'' (invasion) as there is no need to do this for supremacy, there are also many other things like watching half of the Raw and Smackdown roster on social media being good friends everyday etc. But exhibit A, Baron Corbin lone wolf who rightly so last year did not give a shit about being part of smackdown team, this year going over to Raw.

I must admit I did not enjoy it. yet to really process and think it through to be fair. But I just seen a load of people break character for Smackdown vs Raw build at Survivor Series. I am not buying into it straight away, I can't suspend my disbelief that it is ''under siege'' (invasion) as there is no need to do this for supremacy, there are also many other things like watching half of the Raw and Smackdown roster on social media being good friends everyday etc. But exhibit A, Baron Corbin lone wolf who rightly so last year did not give a shit about being part of smackdown team, this year going over to Raw.

Rallying together after Kurt angle said they were f***ing shite basically. Not hard to believe for me.

Corbin just cares about making money. Sure he makes more if he's on the dominant brand as it helps push tickets and sell March

merch *

Last edited by a moderator:
Rallying together after Kurt angle said they were f***ing shite basically. Not hard to believe for me.

Corbin just cares about making money. Sure he makes more if he's on the dominant brand as it helps push tickets and sell March

merch *
Respect your opinion and makes sense a little. I still do not buy it personally mind. Like AJ Styles beating down Rollins and Ambrose 2 hours after teaming with them as if he was heel, I just did not get into it.

Respect your opinion and makes sense a little. I still do not buy it personally mind. Like AJ Styles beating down Rollins and Ambrose 2 hours after teaming with them as if he was heel, I just did not get into it.

Aye I laughed at that. First thing I thought when watching it

Despite Finn getting beat cleanly by Kane and the questionable Alicia Fox win, Raw was canny.
Heyman's promo was outstanding, really refreshing given how stale his promos have been the last two years, and the end of the show was f***ing mint. :lol:
Heel Shane is a nice change, The New Day and Becky Lynch leading the team while Styles and Nakamura casually did their own thing at the back was mint, Gable storming in front beating the fuck out of Jason Jordan was class, Dana Brooke running away :lol: Rollins and Ambrose hanging about waiting for the SmackDown lot to show up while everyone else had nee idea what to do :cool:

Back