Wrestling - Part 3

Doubt that'll happen, Matt is in a dispute with tna over the rights to the broken gimmick. Would be class though.
Would love to see Broken Matt in the WWE like.

I would just buy the gimmick from Anthem Sports based purely on the merchandising potential :lol:

Got some canny offensive in KO though, I'd like to see a feud between them tbh although I know Lesnar would win it in the end. Joe could back KO up and two could properly do Lesnar over a few times, it would be good viewing.

KO is fantastic wonder if he will run with Jericho until Y2J leaves for Fozzy in May.

J.R's wife has been killed in a car crash :cry:, awful.
As someone said earlier mate JR really has had his share of garbage in his life.

Last edited:
He jobbed Kevin Owens in a house show, know it is not cannon but he will go into a rivalry with KO and wish he would stay away from everyone who matters after he is finished with Goldberg.
Lesnar is who people will want to see, after Survivor Series everybody was talking about it, so him crushing Kevin Owens is a good thing.

Got some canny offensive in KO though, I'd like to see a feud between them tbh although I know Lesnar would win it in the end. Joe could back KO up and two could properly do Lesnar over a few times, it would be good viewing.
Agreed. Anything Lesnar does is amazing, I thought he was getting boring but since he got squashed at Survivor Series it has rejuvenated his career, look at the superb reactions he gets now. Kevin Owens getting mauled by Lesnar is what I want to see. On a side note I can not wait to Wrestlemania for Goldberg vs Lesnar, fantasy warfare goes to the biggest stage of them all and by having the universal title on the line, it makes it mean even more!

Last edited:
Agreed. Anything Lesnar does is amazing, I thought he was getting boring but since he got squashed at Survivor Series it has rejuvenated his career, look at the superb reactions he gets now. Kevin Owens getting mauled by Lesnar is what I want to see. On a side note I can not wait to Wrestlemania for Goldberg vs Lesnar, fantasy warfare goes to the biggest stage of them all and by having the universal title on the line, it makes it mean even more!

I can't tell how serious you are. For me personally,the Universal title has added absolutely nothing to the match. Would have much preferred it to be left on KO for the Jericho match.

I can't tell how serious you are. For me personally,the Universal title has added absolutely nothing to the match. Would have much preferred it to be left on KO for the Jericho match.
They have not even mentioned the universal title, even in Heyman 15 minute segments, not once do they sell the title's worth

Lesnar needs the title so he can defend it by destroying people for a year, before putting Reigns over at the next Wrestlemania. It's not the right move....but it will be THE move.

I read that this morning. Albeit the report I read was to continue to run it on the network. Seems odd to me. I'd be far more interested in WWE buying their catalogue than their product.
I'd rather they kept their neb out.

And you really think the WWE is good for pro wrestling in the US when they want to run out of business every other promotion buy buying them out?
No, I don't think that's a good thing.

Lesnar needs the title so he can defend it by destroying people for a year, before putting Reigns over at the next Wrestlemania. It's not the right move....but it will be THE move.

Not think reigns will end up on smackdown?

It's the move they went for 2 years ago, then bailed on it when he wasn't over so gave it to rollins. It'll be exactly the same next year if they go down that route again.

It's the move they went for 2 years ago, then bailed on it when he wasn't over so gave it to rollins. It'll be exactly the same next year if they go down that route again.
Unless they change Reigns into a crazy 'lone wolf' type of character - like when he attacked HHH a year ago....and lose the body armour for good.

Back