Wrestling - Part 3

The Kaitlyn pics have almost had me in hospital

She's brilliant

SD was good again.

Only thing I dislike on it is the Tag Division roster is signficantly weaker than the RAW one, Heel uso's is good but they're the only standouts among the jobbers such as Ascension, Vaudevillans etc.

Still think Bray wins the Main Event at WM. I'm sensing a Erick Rowan if he doesn't come back next week. The absolute best thing for to happen is to have Broken Matt intervene as they're not tied to any organisation right now.

I agree. Seems to be a lot of people desperate to slag off styles vs Shane but I think it'll be s very good match

Got to say, wasn't a fan of the Usos at all till recently but they've been doing some really good work and deserved the titles

I agree. Seems to be a lot of people desperate to slag off styles vs Shane but I think it'll be s very good match

Love Shane, the amount of bumps he takes to entertain people is awesome.
You can see no matter how many times he's done it before, he still shits himself climbing up to do the Leap of Faith

He jobbed Kevin Owens in a house show, know it is not cannon but he will go into a rivalry with KO and wish he would stay away from everyone who matters after he is finished with Goldberg.
Got some canny offensive in KO though, I'd like to see a feud between them tbh although I know Lesnar would win it in the end. Joe could back KO up and two could properly do Lesnar over a few times, it would be good viewing.

Back