Wrestling - Part 3

To be fair, Brock is capable of a lot more than they're having him do
he great athlete one of the most talented.

But his character has been completely castrated for the sake of short-term booking , if you can't believe in this monster when he supposed to be menacing what is the point?

Heyman is the best manager of all time, but i can't believe anything about Lesnar anymore, He said a couple of weeks ago that he be conquered etc, he's been embarrassed twice in under 2 minutes of ring time.

Last edited:
Maria Kanellis pictures on the C.J (not putting the full name, just in case) website now.
To be fair, she's been in playboy so nothing anyone hasn't seen already :lol:

SD was good again.

Only thing I dislike on it is the Tag Division roster is signficantly weaker than the RAW one, Heel uso's is good but they're the only standouts among the jobbers such as Ascension, Vaudevillans etc.

Still think Bray wins the Main Event at WM. I'm sensing a Erick Rowan if he doesn't come back next week. The absolute best thing for to happen is to have Broken Matt intervene as they're not tied to any organisation right now.

Last edited:
SD was good again.

Only thing I dislike on it is the Tag Division roster is signficantly weaker than the RAW one, Heel uso's is good but they're the only standouts among the jobbers such as Ascension, Vaudevillans etc.

Still think Bray wins the Main Event at WM. I'm sensing a Erick Rowan if he doesn't come back next week. The absolute best thing for to happen is to have Broken Matt intervene as they're not tied to any organisation right now.
Wtf?! People actually watch wrestling I thought this was just a thread for nude pics. ;)

Back