Wrestling - Part 3

I don't think that no-one cares about Goldberg. He gets massive reactions.

That said, I don't care about him and I'm not interested in the match.

Also, Moshpit said something intelligent, and I made it all the way through one of his posts. I'm legitimately shocked.

anyone who is not a casual fan surely? i hear podcasts and read comments about how they don't care, KO dropping the belt to Goldberg turned a lot of people against him at the time. I don't think it is Bill's fault he was always limited in the ring and when Survivor Series happened people were expecting a big return for Lesnar,

Don't get me wrong mate, I am not suggesting everyone is against him but after getting such a big shot in the arm last November you would think he would be more over than he should be. Just glad it is not going on last now :lol:

Maybe the hardcore fans aren't happy about it but who really gives a toss. Can't cater to these people who try to hijack shows for their 5 secs of fame every time.

Once the match comes around there'll be a lot of hype and a big fight feel. It's sports entertainment afteralll.

Maybe the hardcore fans aren't happy about it but who really gives a toss. Can't cater to these people who try to hijack shows for their 5 secs of fame every time.

Once the match comes around there'll be a lot of hype and a big fight feel. It's sports entertainment afteralll.
That is a thing I agree with you about, the fad of modern wrestling smarks hijacking crowds and totally disrespecting anyone who is in the ring working the arse off.

That is a thing I agree with you about, the fad of modern wrestling smarks hijacking crowds and totally disrespecting anyone who is in the ring working the arse off.

It's ashame like. Personally not too bothered about that match or the reigns match but yknar. If I was in the audience I wouldn't shit on the rest of the show because of it.

If reigns wins and isn't main event the rest of the matches don't stand a chance. Especially the brock match. Just look at raw this week. Fans chanted CM punk when Sami Zayn came out just becuase they don't like Stephanie Ffs.

It's ashame like. Personally not too bothered about that match or the reigns match but yknar. If I was in the audience I wouldn't shit on the rest of the show because of it.

If reigns wins and isn't main event the rest of the matches don't stand a chance. Especially the brock match. Just look at raw this week. Fans chanted CM punk when Sami Zayn came out just becuase they don't like Stephanie Ffs.

Personally rate Roman very highly and I think Reigns will become very popular once he turns heel because the fans will see how good he is. He is not a top top performer yet but he is on the next level down and will get better imo.

Personally rate Roman very highly and I think Reigns will become very popular once he turns heel because the fans will see how good he is. He is not a top top performer yet but he is on the next level down and will get better imo.

This, Reigns is good and has the potential to be very, very good to be honest but he desperately needs a heel turn. He does not suit being a face at all, he's naturally cocky and smug and comes across like a bit of an arsehole. He could have a great run as a heel champion imo.

It's going around atm the rumour about WWE offering the Hardyz a deal being 100% true. But the Broken gimmick copyright is still with Impact.

How are they best used - With or against Bray Wyatt? I'm going with as he needs some new family members with Braun and Harper gone to singles matches.

It's going around atm the rumour about WWE offering the Hardyz a deal being 100% true. But the Broken gimmick copyright is still with Impact.

How are they best used - With or against Bray Wyatt? I'm going with as he needs some new family members with Braun and Harper gone to singles matches.

They'll end up on Monday night raw

I would buy the gimmick from anthem personally, they would make the money back in to time with the Merchandise,

If they can't use Broken they surely can't go back to the Hardyz? they have evolved so much beyond that.

I would buy the gimmick from anthem personally, they would make the money back in to time with the Merchandise,

If they can't use Broken they surely can't go back to the Hardyz? they have evolved so much beyond that.

Would a media business like Anthem Sports & Entertainment do business with a company that clearly has an aim to run one of their clients (TNA) out of business and who have fans who fantasize about seeing TNA out if business? It is doing a deal with the devil.

The WWE have said they do not see TNA as a rival but certainly the WWE would see a lot of benefit to running TNA out of business that appeals to them. It would give them a great feeling of power and influence and would lessen the amount of promotions that exist making it a little bit more likely they will be the only promotion eventually in the US.

Would a media business like Anthem Sports & Entertainment do business with a company that clearly has an aim to run one of their clients (TNA) out of business and who have fans who fantasize about seeing TNA out if business? It is doing a deal with the devil.

The WWE have said they do not see TNA as a rival but certainly the WWE would see a lot of benefit to running TNA out of business that appeals to them. It would give them a great feeling of power and influence and would lessen the amount of promotions that exist making it a little bit more likely they will be the only promotion eventually in the US.
They're called Impact Wrestling now, SBC.

Question for debate. Why did Stevie Richards never make it to the next level in the business?

He could talk, was technically sound and particularly in his late ECW and WWE Right To Censor days was over as fuck.

Back