Wrestling - Part 3

Ridiculous music at the end. I am a fan of HHH and Steph coming back but they were so overly acting in that last segment. Also firing 3 big stars is just so fake, just wondering how quickly they will be back and what shit excuse will be used? :lol:

Barrett won the title and didnt have an entrance. Despite me being happy for Barrett winning the title, I think its too quick after his return and yet another quick title change for the IC title which is meaning less now.
They don't believe in building feuds to win the IC title! And a firing angle is stupid, we all know they're not fired as you say there'll be some stupid stipulation to get them back.

They don't believe in building feuds to win the IC title! And a firing angle is stupid, we all know they're not fired as you say there'll be some stupid stipulation to get them back.
They are passing about the IC title and it makes it mean nowt. Luke Harper had it the other week and now nowt to do with it. The IC title was built up quite well 4 months ago and now its just an accessory.

Firing angles only work on people who are younger than 8 year old

Really hope Taker isn't on the WM card. There's nothing to be achieved by it.

He's got to be,to say he's final farewell and let the fans pay there respect to taker couldn't do it after the leaner match, he has to go out winning he deserves tht

Kota Ibushi is going to be a f***ing megastar. Also great to listen to Jim Ross' voice again. If anyone can find the show online, get it watched. Especially Kota Ibushi vs Shinsuke Nakamura.

What a match tht was total class had me on the edge of me seat both got so much charisma aswell was just pure wrestling

Would love to see nakamura in nxt or Roh !!!

He's got to be,to say he's final farewell and let the fans pay there respect to taker couldn't do it after the leaner match, he has to go out winning he deserves tht

What a match tht was total class had me on the edge of me seat both got so much charisma aswell was just pure wrestling

That's what the HOF is for.

Going over someone like Wyatt damages an upcoming star, whilst putting him over wouldn't mean much as the streak has already gone.

Na I can see taker needing closure tht comes by winning one final time at wrestlemania he's last match can't be losing at wrestemania to lesner he needs one more match to finish one of the best careers ever in wrestling

Really hope Taker isn't on the WM card. There's nothing to be achieved by it.

I like the the potential angle of it. Wyatt is self proclaimed devil's worshipper whereas Taker has always been the king of darkness.
The usurper will be the super heel whereas Taker will be the ironic face

But at the age of 50, it has to be his last. Kill him off I dont care but the bloke's too old now.

But at the age of 50, it has to be his last. Kill him off I dont care but the bloke's too old now.

I seem to remember people saying the same thing about some bald bloke with a funny mustache whilst he was in TNA. Only people seemed to change their views as quickly as he used to win matches once he went back to their beloved WWE. I wonder if the same will pretty much happen in the case of the Undertaker?

Jerry Lawler has been terrible for about 10 years. Used to be a heel, now he is a generic face

They have JBL for the heel commentator. Which I think is OK. Jerry is a well respected legend and experienced personality. JBL's has always been a heel (except for a period as The Acolytes with Ron Simmons) and seems to have the right approach to be a heel commentator. Better than when Michael Cole was the bad guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have JBL for the heel commentator. Which I think is OK. Jerry is a well respected legend and experienced personality. JBL's has always been a heel (except for a period as The Acolytes with Ron Simmons) and seems to have the right approach to be a heel commentator. Better than when Michael Cole was the bad guy.
I dont know where to start with this :lol:

WWE is woeful at present. Last weeks and this, are really showing up how poor the writers/bookers are.

Last week was decent.

NJPW are doing a ROH cross promotion again this year, Nakamura won't be off to WWE. I read they were keeping tabs on Ibushi but he's 32...

Last week was decent.

NJPW are doing a ROH cross promotion again this year, Nakamura won't be off to WWE. I read they were keeping tabs on Ibushi but he's 32...

Cody hall joined the bullet club in njpw yesterday looking forward to see what he's like,,nakamura was hilarious and so talented!!

Thoughts after raw

Rollins in the main event is a great move, would love to see cena pin lesnar then Rollins cash in!

They've absolutely destroyed ambrose yet he's still bigger than reigns who couldn't deliver a believable promo if his life depended on it

BNB with the title is great news (I know)

You could hear a pin drop when the ascension finished their promo, no reaction what so ever

Back