Wrestling - Part 3

It's obvious Lesnar will pin Rollins so Cena keeps his hero status.
Can't help but feel giving Wade Barrett the IC title the same day they announce the date for WWE Network UK very coincidental :lol:

It's sad the most entertaining people to watch atm are all midcarders - Barrett, Mizdow, Wyatt, Ziggler, Ambrose

My boys really got into wwe which I don't mind its a lot better then watching playhouse Disney.
His favs are John cena,Dolph ziggler,dean ambrose.
He has started pulling out some moves on his little brother I can't decide if I should tell him it's not 100 percent real sort of thing.

Chrisashley I keep meaning to ask u if your the Chris Ashley I know from carrville ??!

My boys really got into wwe which I don't mind its a lot better then watching playhouse Disney.
He has started pulling out some moves on his little brother I can't decide if I should tell him it's not 100 percent real sort of thing.

Chrisashley I keep meaning to ask u if your the Chris Ashley I know from carrville ??!

Need to teach them he's crap and evil. The other two are fine ;)

Jerry Lawler has been terrible for about 10 years. Used to be a heel, now he is a generic face

Was watching some of The Rock's heel promos from 2003 and you forget just how good Lawler was as a heel commentator, you could tell that he was genuinely loving the segments whereas these days the commentators sound as though they've taken a shit load of Valium before the show for all the excitement they give off.

Need to teach them he's crap and evil. The other two are fine ;)
Well for xmas he literally wanted everything John cena his obsession has dropped since then.
We watched tlc and he was well like I am watching football edge of the seat and jumping round when his favourites won ,it was really nice to see as he has never had a real interest in anything before he's 6 btw

Well for xmas he literally wanted everything John cena his obsession has dropped since then.
We watched tlc and he was well like I am watching football edge of the seat and jumping round when his favourites won ,it was really nice to see as he has never had a real interest in anything before he's 6 btw

Was only kidding, all the bairns love Cena naturally. Not sure how to go about telling them not to do the moves on each other, really.

Was only kidding, all the bairns love Cena naturally. Not sure how to go about telling them not to do the moves on each other, really.
Yep it's like telling the kids you support sunderland but we're crap and will never win anything or there's no santa.
Life is never the same again let them figure all 3 out for themselves

Nah mate, I do live close by like but it wont be me.

When i was about 9/10 me and a mate used to practise moves on each other, up until a mate in his wisdom tried to do some piledriver type move I put my hand down to stop landing on my head and all weight came down on wrist as he dropped me and snapped me wrist, me arm still isn't right now. So teaching them not to try it at home is probably wise!

Was watching some of The Rock's heel promos from 2003 and you forget just how good Lawler was as a heel commentator, you could tell that he was genuinely loving the segments whereas these days the commentators sound as though they've taken a shit load of Valium before the show for all the excitement they give off.
Lawler was class as a heel like, and so was the Rock!

Its been so long since he was good. Really enjoyed his commentary in the 90's and early 2000's. As you say, nowadays sounds like he is on overdose of valium and just marking for faces

It's obvious Lesnar will pin Rollins so Cena keeps his hero status.
Can't help but feel giving Wade Barrett the IC title the same day they announce the date for WWE Network UK very coincidental :lol:

It's sad the most entertaining people to watch atm are all midcarders - Barrett, Mizdow, Wyatt, Ziggler, Ambrose
I thought that like, and the whole thing just seemed rushed in general. According to reports Vince rewrote the show at 3pm on Monday, wouldn't surprise me. As much as I do like BNB it was a shitty way to win it, Ziggler has been the best IC champion for ages in terms of making it look important, and then they just decide to give it to BNB in a match on Raw.

Nah mate, I do live close by like but it wont be me.

When i was about 9/10 me and a mate used to practise moves on each other, up until a mate in his wisdom tried to do some piledriver type move I put my hand down to stop landing on my head and all weight came down on wrist as he dropped me and snapped me wrist, me arm still isn't right now. So teaching them not to try it at home is probably wise!

Lawler was class as a heel like, and so was the Rock!

Stone Cold having to roll the window up on his truck during The Rock Concert as he couldn't stop himself from laughing :lol:

Anyone watch TNA last night?

Strange show. When Lashley pins Roode, Roode closes his eyes, opens them and stares at the ref, then closes them again. Hate that.

TNA was back in action last night in their return to telly since the re-branding and I was shocked and surprised. Low Ki, Eric Young and Samoa Joe all turning heel on Bobby Roode resulting in Lashley regaining the TNA World Title and Awesome Kong making her return to TNA to stare down Havok. An Awesome Kong (face) v Havok (heel) feud looks to be hot stuff. Add them to a roster that includes people Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky and Gail Kim the Knockouts look much stronger than the WWE Diva's who just pout and pose an awful lot. We have a group of talent who can wrestle. Josh Matthews making his debut as the new commentator alongside Taz. Highlight for me was ECIII was about to shave the head of Rockstar Spud who has been beaten down but an intervening Jeremy Borash (who is a friend of Spud) resulted in Tyrus attacking JB and after Tyrus squashed him in one of the corners held Rockstar Spud back where he had to watch ECIII shave JB's head. The Revolution (James Storm/Manik/The Great Sanada/Abyss) hopefully look to be going from strength to strength.

Not seen the full show but I have my fingers crossed all that will be the signs of a start to a fightback to health. TNA ain't dead yet. I know that much. It will have to take an awful lot for TNA to die. Probably the same thing that killed WCW. An no matter how bad TNA get's (and it is pretty close to that) it could never surely get as bad as WCW at it's worst. Just see the latest episode of "Monday Night War: The Fall of WCW" to see how bad it got. Nothing short of pandemonium with ill-disciplined headless chickens running around that didn't have a clue what to do or where to go. All the wrong people being put in all the wrong roles and making all the wrong decisions for the wrong people and for the wrong reasons. I am sure as poor as it is TNA could never get that bad.

Back