Wrestling - Part 3

Planning on watching the NJPW Wrestle Kingdom PPV today. Heard brilliant things about it.

Since becoming a regular listener to his Podcast I've become slightly critical of JR as his shows are always based around how shit WWE is these days but you can't deny the pulling power his name has attached to it. That, is why, I'll be watching it for nowt online and not paying for it. :cool:

Planning on watching the NJPW Wrestle Kingdom PPV today. Heard brilliant things about it.

Since becoming a regular listener to his Podcast I've become slightly critical of JR as his shows are always based around how shit WWE is these days but you can't deny the pulling power his name has attached to it. That, is why, I'll be watching it for nowt online and not paying for it. :cool:

You'll need an adblocker if you're watching on your browser.

I know there'll be plenty of fan crossover on here but personally find it hilarious that we get stick on here for liking our wrestling but then there's a load of blokes getting a buzz off fat blokes hoying sharp metal at a cork boards. f***ing darts man :lol:

Doesn't bother me what people think of Wrestling tbh. People have their own hobbies.
But I find it hilarious when people still find it fake. It's like saying Darts is fake.

I like watching wrestling but I am not the fan I used to be, I just tune into Raw and Smackdown. No way on earth will be buying WWE network although for people who watch and buy ppv's it makes perfect sense.

I like watching wrestling but I am not the fan I used to be, I just tune into Raw and Smackdown. No way on earth will be buying WWE network although for people who watch and buy ppv's it makes perfect sense.
I think I'll have it up till wrestlemania then see from there, streams are unreliable and with wiziwig gone harder to find, I mostly want it to see old PPV's anyway.

Got back into. Stopped watching it. Might get back into it again but it's seemed shite from the recent bits I've seen. Maybe with HHH back it might be canny.

Got back into. Stopped watching it. Might get back into it again but it's seemed shite from the recent bits I've seen. Maybe with HHH back it might be canny.
Im similar to you, with the authority I feel its had a bit more structure and better than previous 5-10 years. Been shit since he has been away, hope now they are back it will show signs of improvement again.

Last week's was average but it was alot better than the shite they've produced lately. The next few RAWs will just be hyping up the Royal Rumble which hopefully isn't bad.
I never watch RAW's live because of the absurd amount of ad breaks they put in

Surprising that Alberto Del Rio could end up in MMA. 50/50 chance - Bellator want him as do TNA.

Brock Lesnar not listed in tonight's RAW. Great way to hype up the WWE Championship match in RR :oops:
Dean Ambrose vs Wyatt yet again

Jerry Lawler will not be on commentary.

Last edited:
Surprising that Alberto Del Rio could end up in MMA. 50/50 chance - Bellator want him as do TNA.

Brock Lesnar not listed in tonight's RAW. Great way to hype up the WWE Championship match in RR :oops:
Dean Ambrose vs Wyatt yet again

Jerry Lawler will not be on commentary

Some positives then! Booker T replaces him.

Back