Wrestling - Part 3

Who's the 2 blacklads next to cena ?

Is it Darren Young and truth?

Triple threat match for the RR title match, Rollins added, gan on Seth lad.

So that Cena doesnt have to take the pin :cry:

Last edited:
watching it on one of the Cric website incarnations, doing the job.

Seems like everyone is on promo duty tonight...

Bray Wyatt winning tonight or not tests the legitimacy of those rumours flying about he'll be facing Taker @ WM

It'll only work if Bray becomes some super-heel, not some jobber.

Raw back to shite again then, that music at the end man. :lol:
Ridiculous music at the end. I am a fan of HHH and Steph coming back but they were so overly acting in that last segment. Also firing 3 big stars is just so fake, just wondering how quickly they will be back and what shit excuse will be used? :lol:

Barrett won the title and didnt have an entrance. Despite me being happy for Barrett winning the title, I think its too quick after his return and yet another quick title change for the IC title which is meaning less now.

Is it too much to give Ambrose just one win? They made him Wyatt's bitch during that feud. Did no favours for Bray either cause Ambrose just looks like shit due to booking.

Is it too much to give Ambrose just one win? They made him Wyatt's bitch during that feud. Did no favours for Bray either cause Ambrose just looks like shit due to booking.
Wouldn't have gave him win over watt but alongside his feud a big clean win somewhere

Back