Wrestling - Part 3

I've just got the network in Sweden, gotta say it's class like.

But it does further emphasise just how poor a lot of the product is right now. It really frustrates me how much time Cena/Reigns are on TV. I just don't care about them.

I'm really pleased Rollins is in the Rumble mix and thank Christ Bryan is coming back soon to save some of the monotony of the shit that is the world title picture given Brock isn't around.

I've just got the network in Sweden, gotta say it's class like.

But it does further emphasise just how poor a lot of the product is right now. It really frustrates me how much time Cena/Reigns are on TV. I just don't care about them.

I'm really pleased Rollins is in the Rumble mix and thank Christ Bryan is coming back soon to save some of the monotony of the shit that is the world title picture given Brock isn't around.

I keep hearing that word "poor" but compare it to other examples of "poor" down the years in pro-wrestling and you will see why it is the WWE still come across better than WCW or TNA.

I keep hearing that word "poor" but compare it to other examples of "poor" down the years in pro-wrestling and you will see why it is the WWE still come across better than WCW or TNA.

They're all shite but WWE is notably shite because it can do alot better - Predictable storylines, merchandise no one gave a shit about when they reached 9 years old and Big Show turning more heels than Billy Elliot.
As said before if the young audience don't care about the Wrestler you'll never become a Main-Eventer when the actual best talent are in the middle of the roster.

They're all shite but WWE is notably shite because it can do alot better - Predictable storylines, merchandise no one gave a shit about when they reached 9 years old and Big Show turning more heels than Billy Elliot. As said before if the young audience don't care about the Wrestler you'll never become a Main-Eventer when the actual best talent are in the middle of the roster.

Don't you think the fact the WWE can 'do better' mean it isn't as bad as TNA or WCW in it's final years? TNA like WCW before it, show it can't do a lot better. There came a time in the last year that the powers that be in WCW, the talent and the fans were finally united...if only the belief that they were resigned to their fate. And in the case of TNA nothing really has worked. Everything is received very badly. They try hard. I will give them that. But I am not sure if their is anything that is out there that will work.

Anyone watch TNA last night?

Strange show. When Lashley pins Roode, Roode closes his eyes, opens them and stares at the ref, then closes them again. Hate that.

If a facial expression is the only thing you look out for when you watch TNA then really you are in position to comment, are you?

They're all shite but WWE is notably shite because it can do alot better - Predictable storylines, merchandise no one gave a shit about when they reached 9 years old and Big Show turning more heels than Billy Elliot.
As said before if the young audience don't care about the Wrestler you'll never become a Main-Eventer when the actual best talent are in the middle of the roster.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Full Madone

I know everybody on here will disagree but I find Daniel Bryan boring, his character doesnt interest me and his gimmick of ''yes yes yes'' does my head in.

I know everybody on here will disagree but I find Daniel Bryan boring, his character doesnt interest me and his gimmick of ''yes yes yes'' does my head in.
He's great in the ring and comes across as a very nice chap, can understand why some wouldn't find him entertaining like. Also the whole 'Yes Yes' thing was actually started when he was a heel, he did it to come across as obnoxious, but fans loved him and ended up doing the yes thing with him so continues to do it.

Alright lads?

I was watching a programme about a fella from Wicklow called Fergal Devitt who wrestles in Japan and sometimes in in the UK. Just signed for the WWE. It was called reality bites:smack'em up.

It was on RTE but you might be able to download it.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Commentary has been switched around

It's now Cole, JBL and booker T for raw.

Cole, Lawler and Dacron for smackdown

Cole, JBL and Lawler for ppvs

Alright lads?

I was watching a programme about a fella from Wicklow called Fergal Devitt who wrestles in Japan and sometimes in in the UK. Just signed for the WWE. It was called reality bites:smack'em up.

It was on RTE but you might be able to download it.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Does my avatar look familiar?

Yep that's the fella. Fair play to the lad. He had dream and followed it.

Only just begun for him, he's on their developmental show called NXT. He's called Finn Balor now for merchandising/marketing reasons. He's phenomenal in the ring, one of the best. I had the pleasure of being at his last show for ICW and everyone went nuts for him. I ended getting him hoyed off me :lol:

Back