Wrestling - Part 3

Wouldn't mind a Double or Nothing in Vegas to be honest. Stayed in the Exaclibur just before Covid hit and the arena was our view from the room.

That and some Vegas madness.....perfect
That’s what I fancy as well, would be good if they could get massive so they could do TIAA Bank Arena in Jacksonville as well, bit of a pipe dream at the minute though 😂

I bet the conversations with the Saudi's must feel awkward... They requested Punk and Danielson not knowing the difference between WWE and AEW is....

The same guys who thought Yokozuna was still alive when they did that 40 man royal rumble so WWE had to hire this guy instead

Logon or register to see this image

I bet the conversations with the Saudi's must feel awkward... They requested Punk and Danielson not knowing the difference between WWE and AEW is....

The same guys who thought Yokozuna was still alive when they did that 40 man royal rumble so WWE had to hire this guy instead

Logon or register to see this image
I reckon Vince would book his dead father in a match, probably loser wears a thong match, if it meant making lots of money from the Saudis.

how much you reckon?

don't know if this worries me that the prince who owns NUFC can afford to convince a man who has protected his character for decades or delights me that he's mad enough to think this is a good idea

Was AEW production doing the camera work for WWE today?

The constant camera cutting and missing moments it felt like I was in Flamingo Land never mind Saudi Arabia.

Was AEW production doing the camera work for WWE today?

The constant camera cutting and missing moments it felt like I was in Flamingo Land never mind Saudi Arabia.
I mean wwe has a 1000 camera cuts a second so I see no difference 😂, anyway heard it was a good show although predictable they may as well get rid of wrestlemania and summerslam as this sounded and probably was 100 times better.

The usual suspects put on the good matches - Edge v Rollins, Reigns/Lesnar, AJ/ RKBro, definitely not Omos, the lasses in the triple threat and Big E/Drew.

The problem is as good as they are to watch, can't just keep rematching them all over again and again. And there's not much talent beneath them for them to play with.. The SD roster has some depth like Nakamura etc but I look at that RAW Roster and to fit a 3 hour show weekly its like if the planet does succumb to COVID19 I expect Edge and Rollins to still be feuding with each other in the afterlife the roster is that dry.

Lesnar is so good man, he never gets boring :cool:

I wish he was on every week, now he's got the kayfabe suspension which will probably go until RR as Survivor Series is traditionally a Champion v Champion event.

Now obviously I’ve said a thousand times I despise rematch after rematch with no reasoning behind it but I honestly would love to see pac and Andrade go at it every week they are immense, what a f***ing main event that was.
😂
I see Charlotte and Becky went off script last night and had an argument after backstage TBF to Charlotte I think she was in the right In saying the segment was trash and she should drop the belt to Belair , funnily enough remember when people said belair losing to Lynch in 16 seconds was ok as she’ll become a mega baby face when she retained 😂 that didn’t go well
Couple other things Strowman is meant to debut on impact tonight and the AEW/Impact partnership is ending soon but has been said to always remain open.
Jesus Christ Lance Archer is lucky he didn’t snap his neck on that moonsault.

Last edited:
Now obviously I’ve said a thousand times I despise rematch after rematch with no reasoning behind it but I honestly would love to see pac and Andrade go at it every week they are immense, what a f***ing main event that was.
😂
I see Charlotte and Becky went off script last night and had an argument after backstage TBF to Charlotte I think she was in the right In saying the segment was trash and she should drop the belt to Belair , funnily enough remember when people said belair losing to Lynch in 16 seconds was ok as she’ll become a mega baby face when she retained 😂 that didn’t go well
Couple other things Strowman is meant to debut on impact tonight and the AEW/Impact partnership is ending soon but has been said to always remain open.
Jesus Christ Lance Archer is lucky he didn’t snap his neck on that moonsault.
Just read about Charlotte going off scripts, if that doesn't say she wants to go to AEW with her hubby then what does :lol:

Back