Wrestling - Part 3

Bandido, The Briscoes, Dragon Lee, Danhausen, Brody King and Johnathan Gresham are on the market?!?!
That’s crazy
Doesn't look good for Ring of Honor's future.
Goddamn Serena Deeb and Shida putting on a banger.
Loving this Moxley heel turn
Cody Rhodes 100000000% will turn heel especially after that promo
Main event was cringy but I expected that should of been on first instead.

Last edited:
Bandido, The Briscoes, Dragon Lee, Danhausen, Brody King and Johnathan Gresham are on the market?!?!
That’s crazy
Doesn't look good for Ring of Honor's future.
Goddamn Serena Deeb and Shida putting on a banger.
Loving this Moxley heel turn
Cody Rhodes 100000000% will turn heel especially after that promo
Main event was cringy but I expected that should of been on first instead.
I‘d snap him up in a second if I owned a promotion, the potential with him is enormous.

Also, love that Danhausen.

Looked up the context of ROH going dormant. Their biggest backers bought out Fox Sports among other minor Sports channels and flopped badly to the point there's goss they're applying for bankruptcy protection which involves giving up their assets.

Pretty obvious they'll sell of their video archive to the WWE Network to recoup some funds.

It’s brilliant, was laughing like hell when they done it😂 they’ve been on BTE together the last few weeks as well.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE BUDGE!! 😂
Danielson and Kingston kicked the shit out of each other and I loved it 😂, Danielson is going hard in all his matches so far, brilliant.
I know it’s stating the obvious but Dante Martin is going to be incredible in a couple years (he’s already class)
Punk/Kingston Full Gear ???

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Looked up the context of ROH going dormant. Their biggest backers bought out Fox Sports among other minor Sports channels and flopped badly to the point there's goss they're applying for bankruptcy protection which involves giving up their assets.

Pretty obvious they'll sell of their video archive to the WWE Network to recoup some funds.

AEW may be interested in the archive, mind, considering how many of their roster appeared on RoH PPV's before AEW came along.

Where is Wyatt ending up then?

Not really an answer to your question but his non-participation clause ended on Friday. He even tweeted it out himself. He's dropped the Bray Wyatt name entirely and going about as his real-life Windham Rotunda name going forward.

He appears to have serious dirt on WWE, and judging by what Seth Rollins said about when Seth tried to attack Vince after that terrible HIAC ending, it's going to be something along the lines of he was promised 100% control of his Fiend character but Vince took back control of it and the HIAC match between Him and Rollins was the beginning of the end. A match so bad even Seth was fuming as mentioned before.

Last edited:
Not really an answer to your question but his non-participation clause ended on Friday. He even tweeted it out himself. He's dropped the Bray Wyatt name entirely and going about as his real-life Windham Rotunda name going forward.

He appears to have serious dirt on WWE, and judging by what Seth Rollins said about when Seth tried to attack Vince after that terrible HIAC ending, it's going to be something along the lines of he was promised 100% control of his Fiend character but Vince took back control of it and the HIAC match between Him and Rollins was the beginning of the end. A match so bad even Seth was fuming as mentioned before.
Yeh seen all of that, be interesting to see what he does come out with, sooner the better 😅

Just can’t see a place for him on AEW so I’m unsure where he’ll return. He’s always been an interesting character though so I’m eagerly waiting.

You can tell WWE don't have a clue what to do with KO, he'll have main evented 3 shows in a row next week, but also he'll lost all of em.

It feels like they don't want him getting anything, but they're putting him in the main event picture in the hope he changes his mind.

Back