Wrestling - Part 3

What was the point in booking Rhodes to beat Black? That will hurt Black who had been put over pretty well.

Funnily enough I didn’t mind him winning this time, he’s already lost twice to black and on top off that black has ran through all of Cody’s nightmare factory, I think this was actually sort of a heel turn where he keeps acting like a face knowing fine well he will get boo’d everywhere for beating Black which will then make him snap and kick the hell out of Arn Anderson.
Maybes they do Black/Andrade v Cody/PAC at full gear they lose and then he turns heel, here’s hoping anyway 😂

Funnily enough I didn’t mind him winning this time, he’s already lost twice to black and on top off that black has ran through all of Cody’s nightmare factory, I think this was actually sort of a heel turn where he keeps acting like a face knowing fine well he will get boo’d everywhere for beating Black which will then make him snap and kick the hell out of Arn Anderson.
Maybes they do Black/Andrade v Cody/PAC at full gear they lose and then he turns heel, here’s hoping anyway 😂
Just hope it doesn't damage Black cos he's been spot on so far but i can't help but think they don't know what to do with him.

Just hope it doesn't damage Black cos he's been spot on so far but i can't help but think they don't know what to do with him.
I don’t think it will damage him as like you said he’s over with everyone and imo easily one of the top wrestlers in the world, it’s a dodgy one because not everyone can win and never lose and there’s a lot of fan favourites who people don’t want to see lose ( me with Adam Cole 😂) but I’m gonna trust tony khan as he’s usually got things right with a few hiccups along the way hopefully black isn’t one of them hiccups.

I don’t think it will damage him as like you said he’s over with everyone and imo easily one of the top wrestlers in the world, it’s a dodgy one because not everyone can win and never lose and there’s a lot of fan favourites who people don’t want to see lose ( me with Adam Cole 😂) but I’m gonna trust tony khan as he’s usually got things right with a few hiccups along the way hopefully black isn’t one of them hiccups.
Aye i know what you mean, just thought it was pointless letting someone like Rhodes beat him.

It was obvious Cody was getting the win back the way it's been built up. Cody really needs a heel turn tbh, the crowd has turned on him and he's better as a heel anyway, in fact turn the whole group he associates with cause none of them are particularly likable characters.

With Black they either need to just move him on and have him kill whoever's next or do a double turn match with Cody as Black is a face in the eyes of the crowd anyway.

With Black they either need to just move him on and have him kill whoever's next or do a double turn match with Cody as Black is a face in the eyes of the crowd anyway.
This is where I think it leading or they do a Wyatt/Bryan angle where he joins black, the positive is we don’t know where it’s leading if anywhere which is a nice change to obviously knowing where something is going.

Last edited:
Was probably inevitable but Charlotte Flair is more than likely angling to leave WWE, pissing off people backstage, going offscript and getting ejected on Friday... They edited out the unscripted bit on the YouTube channel.

Watch her get the Dean Ambrose treatment very shortly.

Was probably inevitable but Charlotte Flair is more than likely angling to leave WWE, pissing off people backstage, going offscript and getting ejected on Friday... They edited out the unscripted bit on the YouTube channel.

I said it earlier but I honestly think she is in the right this time ,they could of done anything else and it would of been better than just swapping the titles (new day and street profits done it last year which was ridiculous as well), I agree that she shouldn’t of went off script but she probably has got to the point where she just went fuck it I’m going to this as the shit I’ve been scripted to do is terrible.

I hope she likes wood, because shes going to be going through it every week just like Lana.

Looking like 1 of my 2 predictions will actually happen. Big E dropping the title to Rollins, or Rollins loses because of Edge and they end up feuding for an eternity.

It was never going to happen but it was the ideal opportunity to have KO win the main event and turn him heel and make him relevant again.

Re: WWE 2022 Calendar.

Sean Ross (the guy who broke the CM Punk to AEW story) is saying the unannounced PPV for September is Extreme Rules at Wembley... That could be great.

The unannounced Feb and Oct PPV's are believed to be Saudi again.

Turning MITB into a major PPV was already known, that date is massive considering it's American Independence Weekend
New Years Day PPV is completely a new thing.

All the factors above and changing PPV's to Saturdays there's a serious shift to the mainstream market to try and make PPV's more accessible.

Last edited:
Re: WWE 2022 Calendar.

Sean Ross (the guy who broke the CM Punk to AEW story) is saying the unannounced PPV for September is Extreme Rules at Wembley... That could be great.

The unannounced Feb and Oct PPV's are believed to be Saudi again.

Turning MITB into a major PPV was already known, that date is massive considering it's American Independence Weekend
New Years Day PPV is completely a new thing.

All the factors above and changing PPV's to Saturdays there's a serious shift to the mainstream market to try and make PPV's more accessible.
Much prefer PPVs on a Saturday, simply so I can watch them first thing on Sunday morning.

Much prefer PPVs on a Saturday, simply so I can watch them first thing on Sunday morning.

The only problem to moving to Saturdays is the potential clash with the UFC.. For example - UFC always traditionally put a PPV on American Independence Weekend so MITB could get bad ratings despite the fact it's held a 70,000 capacity stadium.

They were wise to keep May's PPV to a Sunday however as that's Cinque De Mayo weekend (Mexican Independence day) which Canelo pretty much always fights on that weekend.

It was obvious Cody was getting the win back the way it's been built up. Cody really needs a heel turn tbh, the crowd has turned on him and he's better as a heel anyway, in fact turn the whole group he associates with cause none of them are particularly likable characters.

Cody is giving me massive Jeff Jarrett in TNA vibes and it's not good.

Back