Wrestling - Part 3

what’s the point in the queen of the ring competition? They had two matches last night both lasted less than 4 minutes combined 😂, Roman Reigns entrance was longer, listening to this podcast and they are in disbelief at it.

RAW was absolute garbage even for RAW standards... Wrestling ratings are on a serious decline in favour of other American sports and this sort of garbage wont help.

Last Monday: RAW <2 million. Top viewer was NFL
Friday: Smackdown 2.1 million, down from 2.25 million, AEW had its lowest ever rating with 500,000 even with Punk on. Top viewer was MLB

RAW was absolute garbage even for RAW standards... Wrestling ratings are on a serious decline in favour of other American sports and this sort of garbage wont help.

Last Monday: RAW <2 million. Top viewer was NFL
Friday: Smackdown 2.1 million, down from 2.25 million, AEW had its lowest ever rating with 500,000 even with Punk on. Top viewer was MLB
Raw has been dropping for years as the content is horrific
Smackdown is the Roman show and nothing else
AEW done 1.1 million, rampage that’s on late done 500 odd so not surprising
Also nxt average audience is 62 so that’s terrible as well since the relaunch.

Last edited:
Raw has been dropping for years as the content is horrific
Smackdown is the Roman show and nothing else
AEW done 1.1 million, rampage that’s on late done 500 odd so not surprising
Also nxt average audience is 62 so that’s terrible as well since the relaunch.
I will always love and watch WWE but have to admit AEW is the only show I watch all the way through.

I will always love and watch WWE but have to admit AEW is the only show I watch all the way through.
I commend you for being able to watch it 😂, joking a side they need change and what I mean by that is they need Vince gone, Pritchard gone, they need to end the brand split, drop raw to 2 hours, get rid of the writing team (all 40 of them) start a fresh with young writers (maximum of 10), FOCUS ON WRESTLING and give the women longer than 2 minutes. There is plenty more but if this happened I’d atleast give them a chance but currently from what I listen too and see clips of occasionally it’s just stale and a rehash and rematches every week.
Edit: they need Bucky tooth beaver Dunn gone as well with his 45 million camera cuts in a minute 😂

Last edited:
He’s in character anyways 😂🤷‍♂️, he’s hardly going to praise the competition same goes for if Omega done an interview, also on the CM punk couldn’t beat me because he’s 200 pounds stick, Lesnar would smash Reigns face inreal life so that’s a nonsense point

Last edited:
He’s in character anyways 😂🤷‍♂️, he’s hardly going to praise the competition same goes for if Omega done an interview, also on the CM punk couldn’t beat me because he’s 200 pounds stick, Lesnar would smash Reigns face inreal life so that’s a nonsense point
😂😂😂 that has made me lol as it’s so right.

Don’t get me wrong, I really want to see WWE back on form but even this draft just feels like such a huge missed opportunity

And last time they faced Punk beat the The Shield on his Todd. Couldn't do him with help from two other gadgies.

Don’t get me wrong, I really want to see WWE back on form but even this draft just feels like such a huge missed opportunity

I feel the draft's been kind to Smackdown, alot more talent throughout the card rather than just at the top end... I think WWE are only just giving a fuck about the FOX deal at this stage, it's been good business and it's worked out really well for SD.

Biggest flop of SD has been Corbin, he went from super hot as depressed Corbin to nobody cares about Happy Corbin.

I'm expecting tonight and next week (is it even on next week?) to be meh because of Crown Jewel and then it'll be the A show once again.

I feel the draft's been kind to Smackdown, alot more talent throughout the card rather than just at the top end... I think WWE are only just giving a fuck about the FOX deal at this stage, it's been good business and it's worked out really well for SD.

Biggest flop of SD has been Corbin, he went from super hot as depressed Corbin to nobody cares about Happy Corbin.

I'm expecting tonight and next week (is it even on next week?) to be meh because of Crown Jewel and then it'll be the A show once again.
Looking at it, rather vaguely (immediate thought, haven’t checked my facts), it feels like they’ve moved rivalries from one to the other. Since the draft, we’ve had a mix of brands and people turning up to both(not sure if there’s a official date for it it start) Big E should have went to Smackdown for me, then you have all the upper card wrestlers in with a genuine chance of holding the top belt for the brand. That would have kept people interested in Smackdown. Then you could have had Reigns reinvent RAW.

Maybe too simple, or maybe I’m too simple? Either way, it surely would improve.

Last edited:
Looking at it, rather vaguely (immediate thought, haven’t checked my facts), it feels like they’ve moved rivalries from one to the other. Since the draft, we’ve had a mix of brands and people turning up to both(not sure if there’s a official date for it it start) Big E should have went to Smackdown for me, then you have all the upper card wrestlers in with a genuine chance of holding the top belt for the brand. That would have kept people interested in Smackdown. Then you could have had Reigns reinvent RAW.

Maybe too simple, or maybe I’m too simple? Either way, it surely would improve.

It's the way I had it too! But looks like WWE had the Fox deal in mind keeping Reigns on SD, there's literally no other reason for it... It looks like Big E's getting a title run on RAW either way so … I think himself doing the intro's for the Fury/Wilder fight probably enhanced his public appeal more than it already is

It's the way I had it too! But looks like WWE had the Fox deal in mind keeping Reigns on SD, there's literally no other reason for it... It looks like Big E's getting a title run on RAW either way so … I think himself doing the intro's for the Fury/Wilder fight probably enhanced his public appeal more than it already is
I’m all for him having a good run (I want him to) but I’m not sure anyone will recall him from that or tune into RAW as a result?

This Suzuki/Danielson match is brilliant, proper hard hitting and kicking the shit out of each other
I’ve got a feeling Paige VanZant will end up going into wrestling full time, she’s got the look and can talk and well her MMA career and bkb hasn’t been great, she just seems suited to wrestling.

Last edited:
Actually good writing for the main event on Thursday... Lesnar dropping the bombshell that Heyman's still his advocate.

It's setup a tense finale for the storyline for who's Heyman gonna knife in the back on Thursday.. It's an educated guess but I'm saying he'll stick with Reigns and cost Lesnar the match, purely because Reigns is on TV every week.

Roman Reigns is about the only thing I really watch current WWE wise right now. I would have never said that a few years ago but here we are.

AEW right now is just so much fun. Even its poorer episodes are way better than what's coming out of Stamford right now.

After doing a load of WrestleMania's in the past, it led to a friend and I now considering jacking Los Angeles in for an AEW ppv instead

Roman Reigns is about the only thing I really watch current WWE wise right now. I would have never said that a few years ago but here we are.

AEW right now is just so much fun. Even its poorer episodes are way better than what's coming out of Stamford right now.

After doing a load of WrestleMania's in the past, it led to a friend and I now considering jacking Los Angeles in for an AEW ppv instead
I’m a million percent doing a AEW PPV in the next couple years, Crowds are usually always hot for the show which always helps.

I’m a million percent doing a AEW PPV in the next couple years, Crowds are usually always hot for the show which always helps.

Wouldn't mind a Double or Nothing in Vegas to be honest. Stayed in the Exaclibur just before Covid hit and the arena was our view from the room.

That and some Vegas madness.....perfect

Back