Wrestling - Part 3

They hadn't really. Last night was the time to bring Lesnar back and actually do something... Uso's attack Balor, Lesnar attacks Reigns.. Match is thrown out as a no contest, Demon character is still intact.

The match itself was amazing, the character progression and storytelling during the match with the Demon very good, but they decided let's have the ring fall apart and have the Demon lose 15 seconds after and ruin literally everything.
Could have just had the demon lose with the Usos kicking his block off and Reigns spearing him through a table. Doesn’t sound like Balor is arsed about the character.

But for me, in this moment of my career, I feel like The Demon would be a step back. I feel like right now with my ring work as the Prince, I feel very comfortable. I feel very controlled.

They hadn't really. Last night was the time to bring Lesnar back and actually do something... Uso's attack Balor, Lesnar attacks Reigns.. Match is thrown out as a no contest, Demon character is still intact.

The match itself was amazing, the character progression and storytelling during the match with the Demon very good, but they decided let's have the ring fall apart and have the Demon lose 15 seconds after and ruin literally everything.
Instead of having this dark version of himself, "the demon that lives in all" of us character you. Now you have a grown man who wears face paint.

As if they're still persisting with Goldberg man.

I'm trying my very best to defend WWE here and they come up with this, it's getting very hard.

Looked like they were building to Eva vs Charlotte for the title and that good for nothing Shayna has to come out and try and injure Eva. Disgusting.

Draft p1
Reigns stays on Smackdown (actually surprised at this)
Woods and Kofi to Smackdown
Drew to Smackdown
Flair to Smackdown (replacing somebody in p2 as both champs are on SD now)

Edge to RAW (Rollins will go with him in p2 as they're still feuding)
Belair to RAW

DSOTR was pretty good this week, I’m glad they showed FMW and Onita in general, awful what happened to Hayabusa but I guess that’s the risk they take.

Draft pt 2 (the more noteable moves)

Lynch to RAW
KO to RAW
Balor to RAW
Liv Morgan to RAW

Jeff Hardy to SD (Willow the Wisp gimmick was teased)
Mustafa Ali to SD
Mahal to SD
Bazsler to SD
Sheamus to SD
Ricochet to SD

Lesnar and Bayley can switch brands anytime they like.

I feel like RAW has a strong upper card and women's division but the mid-lower card is still very weak, whereas SD appears consistent across the board - Last week SD ratings were up by 10.8% and had it's biggest ever gate for a SD show, it's like WWE are considering SD as their main brand nowadays.

That 8 man tag at the start of Dynamite was unreal, love how the elite just laughed off the botch as well 😂
Bobby Fish looked great still, glad he’s been given a showcase tonight and on MLW full time
The heat Lambert gets is immense, he’s a great promo as well
Be interesting to see where they go with this new women’s belt, not sure it was needed but the fans in attendance seemed happy.
That deadeye through the table by Hangman on PAC was wild 😂
Oh shit they just signed Bobby Fish I’m sure he just signed for MLW, still that’s cool 😎

Last edited:
That 8 man tag at the start of Dynamite was unreal, love how the elite just laughed off the botch as well 😂
Bobby Fish looked great still, glad he’s been given a showcase tonight and on MLW full time
The heat Lambert gets is immense, he’s a great promo as well
Be interesting to see where they go with this new women’s belt, not sure it was needed but the fans in attendance seemed happy.
That deadeye through the table by Hangman on PAC was wild 😂
Oh shit they just signed Bobby Fish I’m sure he just signed for MLW, still that’s cool 😎

I'm really into the idea of a secondary womens title. AEW have a stacked womens division but more often than not the only person on TV is whoever is feuding with Britt.

Thunder Rosa and Shida should really be on TV every week.

I'm really into the idea of a secondary womens title. AEW have a stacked womens division but more often than not the only person on TV is whoever is feuding with Britt.

Thunder Rosa and Shida should really be on TV every week.
I agree with saying shida and Rosa should be on more often but I don’t think that should mean add another title instead they could just create a rivalry instead, a bit like how they done last night with Deeb and shida, personally I would of held off a year and done the trio titles first but that’s just me.
On the positive side of the tbs title is it might allow more women from impact, nwa, stardom etc to turn up and challenge for it which they’ve done well with in terms of the tnt title.

Back