Wrestling - Part 3

The fans in aew are making everything even better the noise before omega and Danielson even hooked up was tremendous
I’ve said a few times now it’s literally like an attitude era crowd or the closest thing we will get to one again, just having a hot crowd makes wrestling as a whole more entertaining and enjoyable.

Dynamite was absolutely sensational....again

Incredible to think how stacked that roster is. Adam Cole, Young Bucks, Jericho etc only appeared in passing.

AEW right now is making me feel a bit like watching Sunderland this season, in that I am genuinely excited for shows/matches to come around in a way I haven't in years.

Dynamite was absolutely sensational....again

Incredible to think how stacked that roster is. Adam Cole, Young Bucks, Jericho etc only appeared in passing.

AEW right now is making me feel a bit like watching Sunderland this season, in that I am genuinely excited for shows/matches to come around in a way I haven't in years.
Can’t wait till they come to England, will be class.

Bryan Danielson really is one of the greatest of all time isn’t he? They pushed that as a dream match and rightfully so, was obvious it was going to be a time limit draw but my word what a match.

Over 20K there.

Keep in mind they are likely to soon bring in Wyatt and Hangman Page is on hiatus. Moxley wasn't even on that show

It blows my mind Hikaru Shida hasn't been on TV lately too.

Over 20K there.

Keep in mind they are likely to soon bring in Wyatt and Hangman Page is on hiatus. Moxley wasn't even on that show

It blows my mind Hikaru Shida hasn't been on TV lately too.
I’m not sure about Wyatt. I do like him, but not sure he’s right for AEW. For me the best result is he goes to Impact but takes an occasional step through the forbidden door.

I’m not sure about Wyatt. I do like him, but not sure he’s right for AEW. For me the best result is he goes to Impact but takes an occasional step through the forbidden door.
I really wanted to see him do well in WWE and was right behind him but AEW has sooo much in ring talent I just don’t see how you could buy into him. Someone said earlier in this thread, more of a manager type. I agree with that if he does become AEW. He’s got the creative ideas to be a massive help and can still do occasional tag run etc?

Jericho must of been shitting himself when Masvidal had to do that knee 😂, when the trios titles get added (they will) I wouldn’t mind seeing The Young Bucks and Adam Cole BAY BAYYYYYY win them.

I really wanted to see him do well in WWE and was right behind him but AEW has sooo much in ring talent I just don’t see how you could buy into him. Someone said earlier in this thread, more of a manager type. I agree with that if he does become AEW. He’s got the creative ideas to be a massive help and can still do occasional tag run etc?

Fink that was me in nxt he played a fantastic character with Harper and rowan he hardly wrestled just hit a couple of sister Abigail after a match and cut promos which were on fire

Fink that was me in nxt he played a fantastic character with Harper and rowan he hardly wrestled just hit a couple of sister Abigail after a match and cut promos which were on fire
His promos were also a garbled mess half the time. The good were fantastic and the others were on par with warrior after 15 pints.

I agree. Wyatt is not that good of a wrestler, competent but nowt special. He is more of a great character and could be too hocus pocus. AEW have a great balance right now, imagine a fiend like character squashing Darby or someone.

Back