Wrestling - Part 3

Another great episode of Dark Side of the Ring. Surprisingly didnā€™t know much about Kanyon, sounded like he really struggled with his inner conflict/mental health.

Didnā€™t know what to make of the singing segment with the undertaker though. A crazy coincidence if wwe knew nothing.

Another great episode of Dark Side of the Ring. Surprisingly didnā€™t know much about Kanyon, sounded like he really struggled with his inner conflict/mental health.

Didnā€™t know what to make of the singing segment with the undertaker though. A crazy coincidence if wwe knew nothing.
Iā€™ve said it in the past but I donā€™t think wwe management knew but I think the likes of the undertaker knew ( probably suggested who to have In the segment) and thatā€™s why he was put in that position, obviously this is just my opinion.

WWE moving to Peacock has been nothing short of a disaster.. Non stop issues over there... Currently they have Spanish Commentary instead of English, lmao.

State of that Alexa Bliss segment after the match šŸ¤£terrible.
The most ā€œextremeā€ thing on this show so far was Lashley swearing šŸ˜‚, crowds been chanting for tables all night.

Was ridiculous like. They sell them dolls on the concourse so itā€™s not exactly hard for her to get a replacement.
Did u see the foam tablet in her mouth when she was screaming on? šŸ˜‚she couldnā€™t of made it more obvious if she tried.

Last edited:
Roman wearing a mask when going through the crowd šŸ˜‚
WHAT AM I WATCHING THE f***ing DISNEY CHANNEL FFS
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE ENDING to that match
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ honestly canā€™t even believe what I just seen
Just laughing me head off honestly cannot believe any of that last 5 minutes šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
I turned off after Liv Morgan v Carmella in the kick-off show. I looked at the rest of the match-ups and figured this was about as good as it would get. Sounds like it didn't even live up to my inestimably low expectations.

Main Event was a high level match, and then the last 15 seconds happened which ruined the entire match.

I bought into the storytelling with The Demon waking him up and I thought the theme music playing while he was on a rampage was epic af. I had the idea that they were regarding The Demon as a Fiend 2.0

I was half right anyways as they completely butchered the character immediately.

I turned off after Liv Morgan v Carmella in the kick-off show. I looked at the rest of the match-ups and figured this was about as good as it would get. Sounds like it didn't even live up to my inestimably low expectations.
I did the same. Fully expected no shocks/surprises so decided to sack it off. Having read up, Iā€™m not remotely bothered.

Lynch and Bianca was also a very good match, a 20 minute match ending in a DQ isn't what people want but they've effectively done WM35 all over again with a triple threat to possibly main event Survivor Series.

Do think both ladies need their gimmicks toning down however for them to be taken seriously, Becky's I don't give a flying fook persona isn't working for me and she isn't the heel in this 3 way feud so there's no need for it either, and Bianca rapidly throwing her hair about like it's a massive schlong does my tits in badly, I never rated her but she was actually excellent last night, I just wish she'd get rid of the damn hair.

Baylor and reigns was actually very good but like SAFC7391 said the silly fuckas had booked themselves into a no win situation so we had the shite ending

Baylor and reigns was actually very good but like SAFC7391 said the silly fuckas had booked themselves into a no win situation so we had the shite ending

They hadn't really. Last night was the time to bring Lesnar back and actually do something... Uso's attack Balor, Lesnar attacks Reigns.. Match is thrown out as a no contest, Demon character is still intact.

The match itself was amazing, the character progression and storytelling during the match with the Demon very good, but they decided let's have the ring fall apart and have the Demon lose 15 seconds after and ruin literally everything.

Back