Wrestling - Part 3

Hate the Hell in A Cell, Elimination Chamber, MITB and what not being a PPV, they should just be used when a feud has built to them as oppose to 'oh we have a gimmick PPV coming up' the only one that works is the Royal Rumble.

Extreme Rules is by far the worst though as you don't even get the match type in the name anymore, not that extreme rules matches were any ever different to no dq/hardcore matches in the firstplace.

Hate the Hell in A Cell, Elimination Chamber, MITB and what not being a PPV, they should just be used when a feud has built to them as oppose to 'oh we have a gimmick PPV coming up' the only one that works is the Royal Rumble.

Extreme Rules is by far the worst though as you don't even get the match type in the name anymore, not that extreme rules matches were any ever different to no dq/hardcore matches in the firstplace.
Agreed, Hell in a cell should be a match that’s built up towards a final match in a feud that has went for along time instead they give us 2 or 3 on 1 night in pointless matches (for the most part), everything else you said is spot on as well.

The triple threat between Reigns Lashley and E could actually top Rollins v Edge 1 & 2 for match of the year so far.

The pace of the match was super fast for a 24 minute match, great wrestling from all 3 of them and there was none of these kick outs after finishes which have been far too common in Wrestling lately. It was a proper match.

The triple threat between Reigns Lashley and E could actually top Rollins v Edge 1 & 2 for match of the year so far.

The pace of the match was super fast for a 24 minute match, great wrestling from all 3 of them and there was none of these kick outs after finishes which have been far too common in Wrestling lately. It was a proper match.
Because AEW are smashing it WWE have to pull their fingers out. One winner out of all this, the fans!

complete class act, it's not about them versus us.
I imagine most people see it like this, just the gimps who argue on social media can’t understand that. If you don’t enjoy something don’t watch it’s very simple but yet you still get people watching either raw, smackdown, dynamite, rampage, impact, etc….. complaining, I didn’t like wwe shows anymore (apart from ppvs) I stopped watching, why people watch things they don’t like is beyond me.

She said look at me 3 times..yeah, we don't you to ask that ;)
*need

Now they’ve moved her away from the awful Alexa Bliss craic should be a good push coming for Eva. Surprised they didn’t put the tag team belts on her and Dewdrop before the turn though.

So many great wrestling related shows coming. Young Rock which looks incredible. A biopic about Hulk Hogan staring Chris Hemsworth. And now Escape The Undertaker on Netflix. One helluva shows. Mind blowing doesn’t come close. Stars have to seemingly beat challenges set by the deadman. The New Day start the first one.

Last edited:
So many great wrestling related shows coming. Young Rock which looks incredible. A biopic about Hulk Hogan staring Chris Hemsworth. And now Escape The Undertaker on Netflix. One helluva shows. Mind blowing doesn’t come close. Stars have to seemingly beat challenges set by the deadman. The New Day start the first one.
You can get all 11 episodes the first season of Young Rock online, it is a canny funny show. I seen it back in May.

Now they’ve moved her away from the awful Alexa Bliss craic should be a good push coming for Eva. Surprised they didn’t put the tag team belts on her and Dewdrop before the turn though.
I don't mind a bit of Alexa, speaking of the little witch her stuff with Charlotte this week was brilliant. Seemed less scripted to me...Eva is terrible though hate looking at her ;)
I've basically stopped watching WWE and gone all in with AEW.

There is just no comparison at the moment.
And that's totally understandable no argument from me on that. It's great being a wrestling fan atm

Back