Wrestling - Part 3

Aye especially in some of the territories pre WWE days. I imagine most of WWE issues would be because of substance abuse. I know Scott hall got dragged into that dark side of the ring but i have a lot of respect for him the way he’s battled his addictions and seemingly turned it around. I hope he doesn’t get dogged or lumped in with the rest.
He was just as bad as the rest of them. Yes people can change. But it was still drugging women and god knows what else. He had already done time for murder which is brushed over

He was just as bad as the rest of them. Yes people can change. But it was still drugging women and god knows what else. He had already done time for murder which is brushed over
Anywhere actually say he was drugging women? I know RVD mentioned something about it but he just said ‘some of the boys’. Can strong accusation to throw at Hall that was seemingly just a wreck

Anywhere actually say he was drugging women? I know RVD mentioned something about it but he just said ‘some of the boys’. Can strong accusation to throw at Hall that was seemingly just a wreck
Apart from what he offered to do that air hostess on that occasion. I can not imagine his past is squeaky clean.

I can not believe nobody is calling out brock

That case. But I am sure in the plenty more will come out about people’s past behaviour.

I can not believe you are defending him. People have been cancelled for lesser allocations.
Ah get lost mate. You replied to me I just said I hope he doesn’t get dragged into the shit with flair because he’s done well kicking his addictions and I’ve got a lot of respect for him with that.

You replied to me saying he was drugging lasses which is something that hasn’t been said anywhere on that program. You were making baseless accusations and I don’t know why.

Went to the arena last night with the boy after getting a freebie in.

Given it was the first event back after the long period, I’d say it was about 70% full. He ended up getting a free programme for it, which I then realised they tried selling for £20 in the main entrance :eek:.

Glad it was free in the end, turned out to be a shite house event. Seen someone’s Da on here with Derby Allin’s facepaint on anarl.

I’m no major fan when it comes to AEW like but the companies are totally chalk and cheese right now. WWE has turned so shite and stale it’s unbelievable really.

Given it was the first event back after the long period, I’d say it was about 70% full. He ended up getting a free programme for it, which I then realised they tried selling for £20 in the main entrance :eek:.

Glad it was free in the end, turned out to be a shite house event. Seen someone’s Da on here with Derby Allin’s facepaint on anarl.

I’m no major fan when it comes to AEW like but the companies are totally chalk and cheese right now. WWE has turned so shite and stale it’s unbelievable really.
What was the card ?

What was the card ?
* Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) defeated Chad Gable & Otis

* Kevin Owens defeated Baron Corbin

* Rey & Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor defeated The Dirty Dawgz (Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler) & Seth Rollins

* Shinsuke Nakamura (c) defeated Apollo Crews (WWE Intercontinental Championship Match)

* Drew McIntyre defeated Jinder Mahal (Street Fight Match)

* Becky Lynch (c) defeated Bianca Belair (WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match)

I'm surprised how many people don't seem to know too much about the plane ride from hell prior to Dark Side of the Ring doing a documentary. It's mentioned on loads of shoot interviews.

Loved the youshoot interviews, the pick a hand and ho bag segments were mental 😂

Last edited:
Loved the youshoot interviews, the pick a hand and ho bag segments were mental 😂

Pretty much everything KC put out was decent tbf. Really enjoyed their timeline series.

It's a shame Sean Oliver doesn't seem to be producing more content. I know on his podcast (don't think it's still going) he had the guys who are directing the Dark Side of the Ring series and it sounds like he was heavily involved in giving them ideas for which stories to do.

AEW has announced a new working relationship with The Owen Hart Foundation to honor the legacy of the late wrestler.
The partnership will include the annual Owen Hart Cup Tournament in AEW. The winner of the tournament will receive a Cup known as “The Owen.”
Really cool and respectful move by AEW.

* Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) defeated Chad Gable & Otis

* Kevin Owens defeated Baron Corbin

* Rey & Dominik Mysterio & Finn Balor defeated The Dirty Dawgz (Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler) & Seth Rollins

* Shinsuke Nakamura (c) defeated Apollo Crews (WWE Intercontinental Championship Match)

* Drew McIntyre defeated Jinder Mahal (Street Fight Match)

* Becky Lynch (c) defeated Bianca Belair (WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match)
Surprised how few matches were on last night. Usually get 8 or 9 on a live event. No one on from NXT:UK either which is strange considering how many times they played that ad on the screen.

Somehow manged to get the lass along and she enjoyed it. Nearly had a stroke when I saw the price of those programs mind.

I think it’s a shame you thought it was shit when you went with your son. I didn’t go but my mate went with his son and the videos he took, you can hear his lad screaming and bang into it. Surely that’s what these house shows are for? Giving more people a chance to see their “superstars” live. I just look at these as they are what they are and enjoy it for what it is.

Obviously my opinion lacks as I wasn’t there but guess I’m just thinking more generally.

Edit: As the first person to use the disagree button on this thread (I think), surely that makes me officially a heel? 🤣

Last edited:
I think it’s a shame you thought it was shit when you went with your son. I didn’t go but my mate went with his son and the videos he took, you can hear his lad screaming and bang into it. Surely that’s what these house shows are for? Giving more people a chance to see their “superstars” live. I just look at these as they are what they are and enjoy it for what it is.

Obviously my opinion lacks as I wasn’t there but guess I’m just thinking more generally.

Edit: As the first person to use the disagree button on this thread (I think), surely that makes me officially a heel? 🤣
You disagree with someone not enjoying the show despite not being there?

Yeah the show itself wasn’t the best. Mind it’s hard to compare when I’ve seen the likes of Austin, The Rock etc at peak bliss in the 90’s live to shite like Otis and other bollocks.

The boy enjoyed it which I was happy for him as he was into it which is what matters. Was more just surprised to see how downhill it’s gone.

Back