Wrestling - Part 3

Discussion in 'SMB' started by ChrisAshley, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Blackfell Mackem

Blackfell Mackem Midfield

Don’t blame him for leaving to be honest. Will be the first of many.

2. Two million voices

Two million voices Central Defender

What’s the crack with this AEW company then? They gonna be big hitters or just another TNA?

3. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

Christ the rumble was poor.

Takeover great as usual. Gargano and Ciampa are the new two man power trip, until Gargano turns on him to set up title v title for Wrestlemania weekend anyway.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  4. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Enjoyed the rumbles personally. Well put together. Would like to have seen afew more legends though

5. Tman87

Tman87 Midfield

I think though there wasnt much in the way of legends, they did what was needed in showing some potential new stars.

Daniel Bryan has gone and replaced the title to make it began friendly. I actually love it :lol:

[​IMG]

Mr Redknapp likes this.
  6. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

yeah, let's just bury someone in under 2 minutes the size of Brock Lesnar and not protect him at all :lol: :lol:, Becky's fine man she's not hurting anyone and Asuka beat her clean.

No one will ever tell me it was a good idea, it has definitely affected his crowd reactions.

worst decision they have ever made and can't stand the sight of him and heyman.

cmmackem likes this.
  7. Gravyb0y

Gravyb0y Midfield

If it's managed properly, they WILL be a threat. Have the money behind them, and a lot of talent will flock to them.

cmmackem and Two million voices like this.
  8. Tman87

Tman87 Midfield

No massive surprise, but Hideo Itami has asked/been granted his release seemingly

Mr Redknapp and cmmackem like this.
  9. cmmackem

cmmackem Central Defender

Big hitters it seems. They are paying WWE money(If you look at and divide it by their dates)

Bryan is amazing as a heel. I honestly think he is the best heel that I've seen in the past 20 years.

10. cmmackem

Brock Lesnar set for AEW talks. Holy Shit!!!!

Mr Redknapp likes this.
  11. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

Please be true :D

12. __howdy__

__howdy__ Winger

I'd piss myself laughing.

13. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

The most misleading post ever.

As if they could afford to buyout his contract :D

His contract is up in May after the next planned Saudi event. He will just play the 2 off each other and offer stupid salaries in order to get a pay rise.

Currently remains banned from the UFC although suspension is over because hes refused to pay the 300k fine

14. cmmackem

They are wealthier than WWE, they can. And it is not misleading, he is having talks with UFC, WWE and AEW.

15. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

What absolute rubbish.
    It’s like saying Newcastle Utd is wealthier than Sunderland. I mean yeah Mike Ashley is wealthier than Stewart Donald. Technically its true but the latter actually actively puts money into the company whereas Khan only injected 100 million not his full net worth.

And as I said before, hes banned from the UFC for not paying up his fine. It would take serious money for him to pay it because it wouldn’t be a multi fight contract because of age and ongoing Divertiticultis

16. cmmackem

:lol: You are failing to make a point. My point is aew can match and exceed whatever wwe are.

17. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

Only 1.7 million ratings for SD. The yanks love their politics and Trump was doing his yearly speech so its very explainable but sad nonetheless

Think the main event is very good atm. My prediction for the Chamber is Styles remains with Bryan, he wipes out both Rowan and Bryan then another Wyatt family member appears.

cmmackem and Mr Redknapp like this.
  18. PTR

PTR Striker

Its a start.

19. gazc24

gazc24 Winger

Omega Vs Jericho confirmed.
    Hangman page Vs PAC confirmed.
    Lucha bros Vs young bucks confirmed.
    Hype hype hype

20. cmmackem