Wrestling - Part 3

Christ the rumble was poor.

Takeover great as usual. Gargano and Ciampa are the new two man power trip, until Gargano turns on him to set up title v title for Wrestlemania weekend anyway.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the rumbles personally. Well put together. Would like to have seen afew more legends though

That's a shame, I was looking forward to seeing you whinge about it on here for two and a half years.
yeah, let's just bury someone in under 2 minutes the size of Brock Lesnar and not protect him at all :lol: :lol:, Becky's fine man she's not hurting anyone and Asuka beat her clean.

No one will ever tell me it was a good idea, it has definitely affected his crowd reactions.

worst decision they have ever made and can't stand the sight of him and heyman.

Last edited:
The most misleading post ever.

As if they could afford to buyout his contract :D

His contract is up in May after the next planned Saudi event. He will just play the 2 off each other and offer stupid salaries in order to get a pay rise.

Currently remains banned from the UFC although suspension is over because hes refused to pay the 300k fine

The most misleading post ever.

As if they could afford to buyout his contract :D

His contract is up in May after the next planned Saudi event. He will just play the 2 off each other and offer stupid salaries in order to get a pay rise.

Currently remains banned from the UFC although suspension is over because hes refused to pay the 300k fine

They are wealthier than WWE, they can. And it is not misleading, he is having talks with UFC, WWE and AEW.

They are wealthier than WWE, they can. And it is not misleading, he is having talks with UFC, WWE and AEW.

What absolute rubbish.
It’s like saying Newcastle Utd is wealthier than Sunderland. I mean yeah Mike Ashley is wealthier than Stewart Donald. Technically its true but the latter actually actively puts money into the company whereas Khan only injected 100 million not his full net worth.

And as I said before, hes banned from the UFC for not paying up his fine. It would take serious money for him to pay it because it wouldn’t be a multi fight contract because of age and ongoing Divertiticultis

What absolute rubbish.
It’s like saying Newcastle Utd is wealthier than Sunderland. I mean yeah Mike Ashley is wealthier than Stewart Donald. Technically its true but the latter actually actively puts money into the company whereas Khan only injected 100 million not his full net worth.

And as I said before, hes banned from the UFC for not paying up his fine. It would take serious money for him to pay it because it wouldn’t be a multi fight contract because of age and ongoing Divertiticultis

:lol: You are failing to make a point. My point is aew can match and exceed whatever wwe are.

Only 1.7 million ratings for SD. The yanks love their politics and Trump was doing his yearly speech so its very explainable but sad nonetheless

Think the main event is very good atm. My prediction for the Chamber is Styles remains with Bryan, he wipes out both Rowan and Bryan then another Wyatt family member appears.

Back