Wrestling - Part 3

So the two big story lines are Raw exclusive. Becky moves to Raw...Jesus Vince we get it, you hate Smackdown!

His attitude better change fast as Fox will not tolerate it and SD has to average 3.5 mill per week or that billion dollars will be out of his reach.

So the two big story lines are Raw exclusive. Becky moves to Raw...Jesus Vince we get it, you hate Smackdown!

His attitude better change fast as Fox will not tolerate it and SD has to average 3.5 mill per week or that billion dollars will be out of his reach.

She did? She chose to fight Rousey at WM but was nowt to suggest shs was switching brands from what I seen

What do you mean?
Two women cutting promo's on each other and the becky chant, she wasn't originally booked for the rumble and they were chanting for her then, I know she was crow-barred in but she had already had a title shot at the Rumble event. I like to be an arsehole and go against the popular grain :lol:

it's all opinions of course ;)

Two women cutting promo's on each other and the becky chant, she wasn't originally booked for the rumble and they were chanting for her then, I know she was crow-barred in but she had already had a title shot at the Rumble event. I like to be an arsehole and go against the popular grain :lol:

So the same as Daniel Bryan the other year when they all went mental for him and boo'ed when he didnt enter the Rumble etc and pretty much forced Vince into booking him for the title at WM, when you said involving women it had me confused what ya meant :lol: She's just popular at the minute

There will however be f***ing ructions when Charlotte gets added to the Mania match and I'm 100% sure that will happen :lol:

Are you female?

They do it to the men too. It has nothing to do with gender.

Great news if true

Apparently sick of WWE and will not be resigning. They even offered him a raise.

I never seen much of the early original shield stuff which was supposed to be good but I've never been a massive fan of Ambrose, his ring work is good enough apart from that clothesline I hate and used to with Nigel but I hate his selling and facials. He's a decent interview mind from what I've seen escially in FCW and on the indies like CZW, maybe he can do actual crazy things as I have no idea what the fuck a lunatic fringe is :lol:

I never seen much of the early original shield stuff which was supposed to be good but I've never been a massive fan of Ambrose, his ring work is good enough apart from that clothesline I hate and used to with Nigel but I hate his selling and facials. He's a decent interview mind from what I've seen escially in FCW and on the indies like CZW, maybe he can do actual crazy things as I have no idea what the fuck a lunatic fringe is :lol:

From what I have seen, he based his character off Heath Ledger's Joker. Wwe fucked it up as usual, they would go on how much of a lunatic he was from a standard dive off the apron :D

So the same as Daniel Bryan the other year when they all went mental for him and boo'ed when he didnt enter the Rumble etc and pretty much forced Vince into booking him for the title at WM, when you said involving women it had me confused what ya meant :lol: She's just popular at the minute

There will however be f***ing ructions when Charlotte gets added to the Mania match and I'm 100% sure that will happen :lol:

:lol:

Just think alot of the fanbase are entitled twats who act like spoiled bairns if they don't get what they want ;)

, I just like wind-ups and would love RR to tap her out in 10 seconds even though it would be a terrible booking decision but would give me a good laugh :lol:

:lol:

Just think alot of the fanbase are entitled twats who act like spoiled bairns if they don't get what they want ;)

, I just like wind-ups and would love RR to tap her out in 10 seconds even though it would be a terrible booking decision but would give me a good laugh :lol:
For me it's a lass who started in the WWE with an Irish dancing gimmick and built up over time Vs a lass who debut match was wrestlemania and likes her own tweets

Back