Wrestling - Part 3

I hadn't seen much of her before the match but really enjoyed her agility and she worked damn hard during the match with her selling and things and had a great ending too that she fought with everything she could.

Special mention for DIY at the end :D

You look at the pair of them and think "I know what these two are about, 2 battering rams that out-muscle their opponents" but not only are they athletic but also very innovative in their offence

I was just waiting for Gargano to lash out at Ciampa like, repeat Ciampas turn

I was just waiting for Gargano to lash out at Ciampa like, repeat Ciampas turn
Fantastic storytelling there mind

[Ciampa turns on Gargano and having one of the best feuds of all time, then Gargano turns on Black but is still reluctant to cheat to win and finally against Ricochet he takes Ciampa's lead and does something nasty to finally get the prize, if TC hadn't betrayed Johnny Wrestling they both won't be singles stars now.

Crap event compared to NXT.

What will be interesting is who challenges who? Becky will be going to Raw now so I have a feeling Seth will challenge and beat Bryan.

Thought it was okay.

There’s no more surprises in the RR which kills the fun, even the lack of returnees kills the fun.

It uses the same formula every year which makes it tedious - 1 or 2 returnees, Kofi doing his thing, and a few NXT stars, and the jobber who gets eliminated after a couple of seconds - In this case there was 3 of them if you include Hawkins who did nothing

Dunne made me laugh just walking around the ring pulling peoples fingers out of their socket

At least people will get pissed off at Lesnar beating a favourite the same way he has beaten every one else, Balor will get off to a good start hitting him with fast start with lots of offence, then Tamzarian hits suplexes until we all die of boredom.
As per with Brock, it was a non-standard type match. But this time, they decide to utterly bury Balor by having him
1 - Not be able to beat a (kayfabe) clearly injured Brock
2 - Lose to a submission applied 1 second after trying to pin Brock after hitting his finisher

Jesus.

Haven't watched a show in a canny while, but always like to watch the Rumble. So far, pfff. The lasses rumble was boring as fuck. The winner was obvious once she "injured" her knee.

That lass on commentary is still, 6 months later, f***ing woeful. All she does are those short shrieks.

Sick of seeing Rousey win every match now. They need to do something different with her as she's stale. Although she might be off after Mania, so might as well give someone the rub on the way out.
Bryan/AJ was a canny match. Ending ruined of course, but meh.

JBL ffs, can't stand the prick. And now to watch the rumble match.

Anyone noticed Lesnar's muscle mass severely decreased on Monday now that the suspension from the UFC is over for doing roids? :D
I actually thought he looked more trim. He's been a big bloated in recent years.

1&2:haha, Jeff Jarret. lol. He's got some canny chebs pushing into that gut.
3: Ah, that's why Nakamura was on the pre-show. Makes sense now.
Can someone shut Jerry Lawler up already please? f***ing hell.
4: Kurt? Nice. Let's see if he can move yet. Last time I saw him, he was like a concrete bollard. And out without doing much. Shame, seems he really is finished

6: Johnny Wrestling. Interesting. Is he getting called up to the main roster?
8: Joe. Hate seeing him in WWE, back 10 years ago though.... wow. Did he just fall over his own tower? Fucks sake.
10: Rollins. Is it just me, or is he stuck in the upper-middle card. He's good, but he doesn't have that bit extra to draw money
12: The one who can hop is here to do some hopping again. Because, carny.
14: Ambrose. Is he bulking?
Yep, more Kofi bollocks. The Gargano dumped without being put over. Meh.
15: Bring back the Ho Train - f***ing carnies
16: Holy shit, an American who can say Glasgow properly. Well, not how people from Glasgow say it, but you know, no cows made of glass
18: Is that a lass or a man in drag?
Same person, surely?
Pete Dunne:
Logon or register to see this image

Becky Lynch:

JBL still boring as fuck then.
Ambrose blowing out of his arse on his second long rest break I see.
Wow, thought it was because he was staying until the end, but nope. Strange.

22: Did Shelton ever do anything? Looked to have loads of talent when he broke through.
Ali is getting a canny push here.
23: Why no fun entrants so far? Come on, that's why I come back every year. Jeremy Corbyn can fuck off.
LOL, they couldn't tell the 2 black men apart. Ouch.
24: Jeff "delete my drug history" is in. Am I the only person who never liked him? Spot monkey who was usually late for his own spots. Matt was far better.
No way are they buying that was him actually putting his finger back in. f***ing carnies!
And Becky is out after pulling triple duty

25: Impressed that Mysterio is still going and looking good. Ouch, that sit-out powerbomb looked brutal.
26: Shelton Benjamin? But he's already in........ oh, damn... they all look the ........... Bobby. Bobby Lashley. And he's out. lol
Ok, they're going to destroy Rollins - so by WWE logic, he's now going to win
Worst "oh my god" ever. "Get him out of here" is right, but they mean you King
Bobby Lashley elimited twice now. Oh. Right. I should probably let this joke go now. lol
28: Can't stand this bloke. Might as well come out to "boring" chants. McIntrye out, even more likely Rollins is winning now
29: In my Veins. Just like Jon Jones.
30: What the fuck is this shit? Is this another bint who's sex tape I really really don't want to have to wank to?
So much for Ali's push then. Ouch.
Punch her in her stupid face Orton. Do it. lol.

2 left - and nobody has mentioned Rollins in ages?
The old rabbit punch? a headbutt? Erm.
Oh, and Snowman. Yeah, those 2 have zero chance.

That's a nice choke slam spot from across the ropes :)

yep, called the Rollins win. telegraphed shit from the bookers again - literally the same finish in BOTH rumbles. Fucks sake.

Can't believe there were no legends etc, except for JJ. Thought Jake might have been in.

Last edited:
As per with Brock, it was a non-standard type match. But this time, they decide to utterly bury Balor by having him
2 - Lose to a submission applied 1 second after trying to pin Brock after hitting his finisher

Jesus.

Haven't watched a show in a canny while, but always like to watch the Rumble. So far, pfff. The lasses rumble was boring as fuck. The winner was obvious once she "injured" her knee.

That lass on commentary is still, 6 months later, f***ing woeful. All she does are those short shrieks.

Sick of seeing Rousey win every match now. They need to do something different with her as she's stale. Although she might be off after Mania, so might as well give someone the rub on the way out.

I actually thought he looked more trim. He's been a big bloated in recent years.

4: Kurt? Nice. Let's see if he can move yet. Last time I saw him, he was like a concrete bollard. And out without doing much. Shame, seems he really is finished

8: Joe. Hate seeing him in WWE, back 10 years ago though.... wow. Did he just fall over his own tower? Fucks sake.
10: Rollins. Is it just me, or is he stuck in the upper-middle card. He's good, but he doesn't have that bit extra to draw money
16: Holy shit, an American who can say Glasgow properly. Well, not how people from Glasgow say it, but you know, no cows made of glass
Same person, surely?
Pete Dunne:

Becky Lynch:

22: Did Shelton ever do anything? Looked to have loads of talent when he broke through.
23: Why no fun entrants so far? Come on, that's why I come back every year. Jeremy Corbyn can fuck off.
24: Jeff "delete my drug history" is in. Am I the only person who never liked him? Spot monkey who was usually late for his own spots. Matt was far better.
No way are they buying that was him actually putting his finger back in. f***ing carnies!

25: Impressed that Mysterio is still going and looking good. Ouch, that sit-out powerbomb looked brutal.
26: Shelton Benjamin? But he's already in........ oh, damn... they all look the ........... Bobby. Bobby Lashley. And he's out. lol
Bobby Lashley elimited twice now. Oh. Right. I should probably let this joke go now. lol
28: Can't stand this bloke. Might as well come out to "boring" chants. McIntrye out, even more likely Rollins is winning now
30: What the fuck is this shit? Is this another bint who's sex tape I really really don't want to have to wank to?

yep, called the Rollins win. telegraphed shit from the bookers again - literally the same finish in BOTH rumbles. Fucks sake.

Can't believe there were no legends etc, except for JJ. Thought Jake might have been in.
lIf you are bored of Ronda she should lose her next match is under 2 minutes, they you will really find her credible when she wins her future matches.

Lesnar supposed to be the biggest draw?? he drew the air out of the arena when he won again.

Jesus.

Same person, surely?
Pete Dunne:

Becky Lynch:

You enjoy it then, yeh? :lol:

Jesus.

Same person, surely?
Pete Dunne:

Becky Lynch:

I don't think you should watch Wrestling, mate.

Jesus.

Same person, surely?
Pete Dunne:

Becky Lynch:

You seem to have a large amount of anger, are you Jim Cornett's SMB account?

Back