Wrestling - Part 3

He hasnt gave a shite since his match with Zayn at NXT, hes sleepwalked through boring match after boring match. Even managed to have shite matches against AJ somehow, he blatently couldnt give a fuck and is just collecting his pay cheque

He is really really good.

Not sure most there give a shit. WWE were/are on the verge of becoming a WCW. Ironically they love to criticise WCW, they are making the same mistakes.

Last edited:

At least people will get pissed off at Lesnar beating a favourite the same way he has beaten every one else, Balor will get off to a good start hitting him with fast start with lots of offence, then Tamzarian hits suplexes until we all die of boredom.

At least people will get pissed off at Lesnar beating a favourite the same way he has beaten every one else, Balor will get off to a good start hitting him with fast start with lots of offence, then Tamzarian hits suplexes until we all die of boredom.

Like him or not, Lesnar is their biggest draw. WWE screwed up, they should have used Ronda the same way. Her magic has worn off.

Like him or not, Lesnar is their biggest draw. WWE screwed up, they should have used Ronda the same way. Her magic has worn off.

Well that's not even remotely true and I was posting weekly about the status of ratings up until a few weeks ago.

Put it this way, ever since Cena and the McMahons came back since they drew 2,000,400 for the NYE episode, it's gone up by 700,000. Before they were averaging between the 2 million and 2.3 million.
It's undeniable doesn't matter how you you dislike them that the 2 are very good for ratings and are clearly the biggest draws.

Even Smackdown is on the recovery with Vince Bryan and Becky drawing an extra 400,000 average.

The emerging pattern is Vince happens to be on every episode lately, and that was because pre January 7th every episode was consecutively breaking the record for the lowest ratings.

Last edited:
The crowd are vastly indifferent to Lesnar now, it is only because he has only been on once in a blue moon that he gets surprise pops. If he is not with a talented smaller man like Styles, Bryan or Balor he gets go away heat too, heard you both suck chants at his matches.

His character has been shot for a couple of years now and has even made me lose interest in Paul Heyman.

oh and aye they screwed up alright at Survivor Series '16, f***ing bright idea to do that wasn't it?, it has definitely affected his reactions it would be foolish to suggest something like that and was his Arman Tamzarian moment because it fundamentally undermined everything about his character.

On a positive note I reckon Gargano and Richochet will be the match of the weekend.

Last edited:
Anyone watching tonight/tomorrow?

Half expecting some solid matches from both.
Predictions?

NXT Title Match
Aleister Black vs. Tommaso Ciampa (c) - Gargano returns the favour and costs Ciampa the match. Ciampa and Gargano go into mania season looking to do a loser leaves NXT hell in a cell match.

NXT Women's Title Match
Bianca Belair vs. Shayna Baszler (c) - time for Baszler to move up

NXT North American Title Match
Johnny Gargano vs. Ricochet (c) - should be a good match, going for Ricochet winning, maybe via DQ through Ciampa trying to help Gargano...

NXT Tag Team Titles Match
The War Raiders' Hanson & Rowe vs. The Undisputed Era's Roderick Strong & Kyle O'Reilly (c) - UE win due to Adam Cole shenanigans

Matt Riddle v Kassius Ohno - hopefully the last between the two

----

Raw Women's Championship match: Sasha Banks vs. Ronda Rousey - decent match, Ronda wins, shows a vicious side and attempts to keep armbar in

Smackdown Women's Championship match: Becky Lynch vs. Asuka - match never really gets started, Becky is found backstage attacked and 'unable to compete', Asuka requests someone to fight, Baszler comes out, ultimately wins, both both face off as the SD womans title match again at mania

Smack Tag-Team Championship match: The Bar vs. Shane and Miz - Shane and Miz, unfortunately

WWE Universal Championship match: Finn Balor vs. Brock Lesnar - just because no one thinks it's going to happen... Finn wins

WWE Championship match: Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles - Daniel Bryan. He's on top form

UnitedStates Championship match: Rusev vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Rusev

Cruiserweight Championship Fatal 4-way match: Buddy Murphy vs. Kalisto vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Hideo Itami - kinda want to say Itami, though I think Murphy will retain.

Women's Royal Rumble - Charlotte. Charlotte v Rousey at mania. No Becky in woman's Rumble. People rage.

Men's Royal Rumble - I think the Rollins/McIntyre shouts seems to obvious. So I've gone with two different finishes.

1 - John Cena, he's gonna get title no.17 at some point. And I think it'll be against Daniel Bryan.

2. - Becky Lynch - R-Truth comes out at number 30, but is instantly taken out by Becky with a chair. She's raging about earlier. Rollins and McIntyre are so preoccupied with each other that she catches them both on the ropes. Lynch wins. Instantly calls out Rousey. Triple threat is set.

Rumble predictions are unfortunately too obvious these days.
Rollins win with McIntyre being the most 'over' person.

If I I had to think outside the box, I'd have Batista returning tonight. Trips hasn't had his annual WM feud started yet and the SD 1000 show was perhaps setting the tone for it.

Can't fault any match on the card as usual, anyone could say any match and I would find it hard to disagree. Just really enjoy watching Johnny Wrestling in action and Ricochet was the icing on the cake :cool:

Cant think of a better big man tag team than the War Raiders.
I agree, not as good as other takeovers but not fair to compare really, great show!. Don’t get bianca belair mind

Can't fault any match on the card as usual, anyone could say any match and I would find it hard to disagree. Just really enjoy watching Johnny Wrestling in action and Ricochet was the icing on the cake :cool:

Cant think of a better big man tag team than the War Raiders.

For his size, the way Hanson was able to move about was pretty incredible, pulling out flips and handstands

I agree, not as good as other takeovers but not fair to compare really, great show!. Don’t get bianca belair mind
I hadn't seen much of her before the match but really enjoyed her agility and she worked damn hard during the match with her selling and things and had a great ending too that she fought with everything she could.

Special mention for DIY at the end :D

For his size, the way Hanson was able to move about was pretty incredible, pulling out flips and handstands

You look at the pair of them and think "I know what these two are about, 2 battering rams that out-muscle their opponents" but not only are they athletic but also very innovative in their offence

Back