Wrestling - Part 3

News rumours flying around about Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins asking for a release. Suddenly they're on RAW, seemingly setting up an angle. Vince is bricking it, meanwhile Cody says he's not out to compete with Vince.

Also Matt Hardy confirms not retired and will be back soon, lets hope they give him a crack at a proper broken universe, that shit is hilarious.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed RAW this week, seems its slowly on the rise again.

Think it depends on how big the draw of having a dream match with Aj styles is, personally hope not but I'm tempted to get the network for a month just to see.

He can pretty much ask what ever he wants and I fink wwe would try and accommodate it they know if he goes to aew it’s huge

Any one think there a chance omega will show up at the rumble can see vince offering him huge money

You'd think AEW would have his contract sewn up by now and announced. They are a new company and announcing a signing like Kenny Omega would give them more exposure, all he's said is "good luck mates", and its only Wrestling Observer who are saying he's turned down WWE (which to be fair WO are usually spot on). Grasping at straws like.

News rumours flying around about Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins asking for a release. Suddenly they're on RAW, seemingly setting up an angle. Vince is bricking it, meanwhile Cody says he's not out to compete with Vince.

Also Matt Hardy confirms not retired and will be back soon, lets hope they give him a crack at a proper broken universe, that shit is hilarious.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed RAW this week, seems its slowly on the rise again.

The broken world will be done the WWE way so most likely be terrible.

Any one think there a chance omega will show up at the rumble can see vince offering him huge money

No chance that will happen. His contract only expires 31st of January.

Lars Sullivan was supposed to debut last night and take out Cena (kayfabe injury as he's filming again) which would build a storyline for Wrestlemania but he was a blow-out.

A blow out in Management terms is an unauthorised absence. All that promo'ing for no reason then.

Lars Sullivan was supposed to debut last night and take out Cena (kayfabe injury as he's filming again) which would build a storyline for Wrestlemania but he was a blow-out.

A blow out in Management terms is an unauthorised absence. All that promo'ing for no reason then.

He had an anxiety attack. Wwe dont care and he will probably be buried when he comes back.

Nakamura v Rusev has been moved to the RR Pre Show.....imagine saying 5 years ago Nakamura will be in WWE and after a few years he'll be on PPV Pre Shows!

Back