Wrestling - Part 3

Haven't enjoyed a match in WWE as much as that New Day/Usos one in a long time.
f***ing hell :D:D:D:eek:

In fairness he does do Kickboxing and BJJ! I actually didn't know that until it showed in the promo last night but I did say on here during WM that some of his moves were far above amateur level but didn't know he was actually training in it at that time.
Both HIAC matches were awesome, the Sami Zayn heel turn absolutely no one could of predicted which made it even better.

Even Fashion Files was good. Calling The Ascension fat and ugly etc when they were actually the security guards in disguise next to them :D

Downsides for me was Jinder, he's about 3 months out of date now and the fact he keeps winning the same way makes it even worse. And sparing a thought for Rusev, the biggest wasted talent since the other wasted talent on the same card, Ziggler.
Neville is the biggest wasted talent for me, and to some degree Big E.

Agree regards Mahal. Only in the mind of good old Vince can this pathetic excuse of an athlete be heavyweight champion.

Last edited:
I'm a bit behind and just watching this episode, did we figure out if this is anybody off here, I don't know that there are many SAFC fans in Vegas, although I guess it could be someone on holiday too.
Nah it got ignored when I posted it ;)

I think the Flying Elbow drop maybe my favourite wrestling manoeuvre, can't help but mark when Kairi Sane or Velveteen Dream hits it :cool:

Anyone seen that video from wwe2k where someone's made lesnar and strowman but their entrance has them necking on with eachother n that :lol::lol::lol:

WrestleMania tickets out on the 17th November at 4pm UK time. Going by last few years I'd expect pre-sale to be on Wednesday 15th November at the same time.

Looking at the prices for ROH, I think I'll fuck NXT off for this. Some decent seats going for $30 on Ticketbastard.

Back