Wrestling - Part 3

Anyone going to the Empire Pro show tonight at The Point? Only £8 and has the likes of Nathan Cruz, James Drake and Joseph Connors on it.

Hope the lad can afford to run another show because that lineup will have cost him a fair bit. Decent show, venue worked really well.

Mahal is beyond boring now.

Every win via interruption

That Main Event was f***ing good. Twists and unexpected ending makes it even better.
Actually a good PPV overall.
Jinder was a great fresh champion at the time , but has held onto the title way too long purely on a commercial decision.

Great main erent but still not sure of Shane being an equal fighter in ability to Kevin Owens :lol:

Last edited:
Great main erent but still not sure of Shane being an equal fighter in ability to Kevin Owens :lol:

In fairness he does do Kickboxing and BJJ! I actually didn't know that until it showed in the promo last night but I did say on here during WM that some of his moves were far above amateur level but didn't know he was actually training in it at that time.
Both HIAC matches were awesome, the Sami Zayn heel turn absolutely no one could of predicted which made it even better.

Even Fashion Files was good. Calling The Ascension fat and ugly etc when they were actually the security guards in disguise next to them :D

Downsides for me was Jinder, he's about 3 months out of date now and the fact he keeps winning the same way makes it even worse. And sparing a thought for Rusev, the biggest wasted talent since the other wasted talent on the same card, Ziggler.

In fairness he does do Kickboxing and BJJ! I actually didn't know that until it showed in the promo last night but I did say on here during WM that some of his moves were far above amateur level but didn't know he was actually training in it at that time.
Both HIAC matches were awesome, the Sami Zayn heel turn absolutely no one could of predicted which made it even better.

Even Fashion Files was good. Calling The Ascension fat and ugly etc when they were actually the security guards in disguise next to them :D

Downsides for me was Jinder, he's about 3 months out of date now and the fact he keeps winning the same way makes it even worse. And sparing a thought for Rusev, the biggest wasted talent since the other wasted talent on the same card, Ziggler.
I think it's just his punches put me off a bit :lol:, great match not knocking it in the slightest :cool:

Zayn will probably come out and say that all the things that Owens said in the promo between them a couple of weeks ago was true.

Back