Worst Boss You Ever Had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a teenager I had a Saturday job working in a shoe shop. The manager was a slimy little character and I always got the impression he was guilty of something.

Eventually he announced that the shop was closing because £10k worth of shoes had been stolen over a year.

This was in 1982. It was a cheap shoe shop. We only ever displayed one of each pair of shoes.
That's funny :lol:

Had a boss you was an outright drunken bully. Fucked off to the bar at about 11.30 every morning, rolled back in at around 3.30 pissed as a fart telling everyone how useless they were. He was once that pissed he got on the fork truck to show how to load a lorry properly and promptly drive the thing into a wall. We couldn't get the forks out of the wall without knocking it down. He only bullied people that wouldn't stand up to him, all the guys with a reasonable amount of service just told him to fuck off. I kid you not
:lol::lol:

I was given the opportunity to be a boss, I read the script then said everybody just do what you want and then go back to work in your own time.

I guess I'm lucky that I'm in HR. No-one ever gets on my case about anything because they are always worried about what they can or cannot say in my presence:lol:

I guess I'm lucky that I'm in HR. No-one ever gets on my case about anything because they are always worried about what they can or cannot say in my presence:lol:
For fucks sake fuck you.

Only joking marra, what time is it now in America?

Start a sentence with that again I dare you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two f***ing mags, the kernts
Aye working with mags isn't much of a problem as although we have dropped a few seasons due to technical difficulties they know we are coming to get them with a new improved squad.

He dared me to start a sentence with "I guess"... so I did.

It's how I used to get in trouble when I was a kid. I was that kid who never turned down a dare.
I guess I live near Sunderland its the capital of the best live music scene the killers the angelic upstarts to name a few originated from the Sunderland area most people turn out to watch a great band on a weekend not me though I'm usually on the stage.

Ive given two a right mouthful and actually turned on godshite bully of a boss over....... .......he deserved it.

Guess im a rough diamond, but worth the effort for loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back