Worst Boss You Ever Had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anymore?

I'm sure we can co.e up with a few more.

Someone tagged me, hence my interest in this old thread.

I had a gaffer at one place where I worked who was an absolute kernt to everyone, a really horrible bloke, who was a bully, and the type of bloke who would only ever criticise, and was incapable of giving anyone praise.

He used to detest me as I wasn’t intimidated by him and never ran around like an idiot like most on my colleagues did as soon as they saw him.

One Winter morning just after a 2300-0700 shift had finished some bastard sprayed motorcycle brake fluid on 3 different panels of his X5!!!!!

Only ever had one and she was put on gardening leave by the local authority after staff voted unanimously to strike over her running of the place.

She was given a golden goodbye package to leave the place.

She was nuts.

She got a year 7 kid to crawl into one of those sealed off paper recycle bins to retrieve a document she had put into the paper bin.
She was f***ing mental. Sang “reach for the stars” in our first ever assembly with her. :eek::lol:

I've had a few shockers. But the worst would have to be my first job out of uni.

It was a tiny company, there was only six of us in this tiny office. The boss was about 40-45 and we were all in our early twenties. Me, a quiet Pakistani lad who kept himself to himself, and three lasses.

He basically spent his days making comments about how the lasses looked and was just a complete creep in general. There was one lass who he particularly wanted to buck, and he'd buy her designer purses and other weird gifts if she hit her targets. Nobody else got this treatment of course.

Towards the back end of my time there, he decided we would all go on a team weekend away to Edinburgh. He paid for flights up there and the accommodation, and you couldn't really say no to going.

I struggled on for a few weeks more

Once we're there he insists in getting a load of coke in, which was surprising but fair enough. Then a few hours into the piss up he says that me and him are going to have a bit of lad time, and he sent the Pakistani lad off with lasses to go shopping or whatever.

He said we were going to go to a strip club, which I thought was rank and embarrassing, so when we turn up at a brothel on the outskirts of the city I was a bit concerned. We were there for absolutely hours, and I spent the overwhelming majority of my time there out the front having a tab or watching the royal wedding on the box with a room full of prostitutes.

Anyway we finally left and went back to the hotel, met up with the others and went on the night out. Where I proceeded to pull one of the lasses from the office (the one who he had been trying to buck for months) and went back to the hotel with her. The next morning he has a face like thunder, is refusing to look at me never mind speak to me, and announces to everyone while we're eating breakfast that me and him had spent the whole day before in a whorehouse and that she needs to get herself checked at the clinic when we're back home.

I lasted another few weeks before I was given my marching orders, I wanted to leave anyway. He got that lass to sack me an'all the spineless tit.

I've had a few shockers. But the worst would have to be my first job out of uni.

It was a tiny company, there was only six of us in this tiny office. The boss was about 40-45 and we were all in our early twenties. Me, a quiet Pakistani lad who kept himself to himself, and three lasses.

He basically spent his days making comments about how the lasses looked and was just a complete creep in general. There was one lass who he particularly wanted to buck, and he'd buy her designer purses and other weird gifts if she hit her targets. Nobody else got this treatment of course.

Towards the back end of my time there, he decided we would all go on a team weekend away to Edinburgh. He paid for flights up there and the accommodation, and you couldn't really say no to going.

Once we're there he insists in getting a load of coke in, which was surprising but fair enough. Then a few hours into the piss up he says that me and him are going to have a bit of lad time, and he sent the Pakistani lad off with lasses to go shopping or whatever.

He said we were going to go to a strip club, which I thought was rank and embarrassing, so when we turn up at a brothel on the outskirts of the city I was a bit concerned. We were there for absolutely hours, and I spent the overwhelming majority of my time there out the front having a tab or watching the royal wedding on the box with a room full of prostitutes.

Anyway we finally left and went back to the hotel, met up with the others and went on the night out. Where I proceeded to pull one of the lasses from the office (the one who he had been trying to buck for months) and went back to the hotel with her. The next morning he has a face like thunder, is refusing to look at me never mind speak to me, and announces to everyone while we're eating breakfast that me and him had spent the whole day before in a whorehouse and that she needs to get herself checked at the clinic when we're back home.

I lasted another few weeks before I was given my marching orders, I wanted to leave anyway. He got that lass to sack me an'all the spineless tit.
Sounds a god to be honest.

A jealous one at that mind

completely agree mate, rank and embarrassing going to a strip club.
Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back