Worst Boss You Ever Had?

Had a boss who was an evil bastard and made my life a nightmare for 2 years.

I had a vacancy on my team in Cambridge and interviewed a fella from Hebburn. I liked him but my boss wasn’t sure...I pointed out that it was me that he would be working for and agreed to offer him the job. The lad from Hebburn sold his house and put a deposit down on a flat in Cambourne. He was due to start on the Monday but the Friday before my boss rang me and asked me whether I wanted to hear the good news or the bad news first...the bad news was that he had outsourced the job to India and I had to tell the lad from Hebburn...the good news was that his missus had found these lovely blueberry and white chocolate cookies at M&S

That’s f***ing awful that mind

Reading these posts makes me so grateful I worked on my own since I was 23 . People should not have to put up with this shit . Nee wonder there's so many radgies on here .

that is disgusting
asking about the stockings or sitting there with a dollop of cream on his nose

the girl with the stockings probably had him measured and when she replied how she did, she had him by the proverbials as one step further and he was gone and he was pretty much crossing that line

Working for a tyrant now. Rules by pure fear of sacking you if make the smallest of errors.

If he wants to see you he bangs on the wall. We all have a number which rrlates to the bangs.

I'd leave but until the contra for market picks up I'm stuck here.
What do you do? :lol::lol:

I can just imagine everybody elses face trying to hide the sniggers
I’m pleased I wasn’t there ,he was an evil fucker at times but pissing in his flask is a bit over the top like .But the lab was smaller in every sense to this bloke so I understand why he did it .

Dingle works in the chicken factory now ,fuck knars what he’s up to in there ...

Mrs "grotbags" Latimer from Latimers in Whitburn, when it was still a garage. Miserable owld cow, used to get me to wash her shitty 3 series every day. And the Mechanic boss who was a proper pisspot.

I have always been a grafter, so never really had any issues with my direct bosses.

After my heart attack, I realised I was on dodgy health grounds, so I manoeuvred myself into roles that had to be done but nobody wanted to do and I became an expert at them.

because I had the heart attack one of the big wigs at hr wanted to pension me off. as it was a heart attack it had to do with my lifestyle, so I would only get half pension. before that meeting for the decision, I informed them, if they did that be prepared for sexual discrimination case as a female was in a similar position and nothing was said to her. later got told my position was never even discussed and just to carry on.

Nobody has ever had case to complain about my work, and I have saved them from a good few embarrassing showdowns at times. At times I have been told, go out and stir them into action, they need to do something

people complain about working for the ladies, I had some tremendous male high up bosses but also a number as good if not better lady bosses. These also had everybody's respect

I can complain about one or two, but that's life and I know I myself can be a bit bombastic at times, so I understand we are all human

Had a boss who was an evil bastard and made my life a nightmare for 2 years.

I had a vacancy on my team in Cambridge and interviewed a fella from Hebburn. I liked him but my boss wasn’t sure...I pointed out that it was me that he would be working for and agreed to offer him the job. The lad from Hebburn sold his house and put a deposit down on a flat in Cambourne. He was due to start on the Monday but the Friday before my boss rang me and asked me whether I wanted to hear the good news or the bad news first...the bad news was that he had outsourced the job to India and I had to tell the lad from Hebburn...the good news was that his missus had found these lovely blueberry and white chocolate cookies at M&S
Never realised you were Cambridge based. Or were

I have always been a grafter, so never really had any issues with my direct bosses.

After my heart attack, I realised I was on dodgy health grounds, so I manoeuvred myself into roles that had to be done but nobody wanted to do and I became an expert at them.

because I had the heart attack one of the big wigs at hr wanted to pension me off. as it was a heart attack it had to do with my lifestyle, so I would only get half pension. before that meeting for the decision, I informed them, if they did that be prepared for sexual discrimination case as a female was in a similar position and nothing was said to her. later got told my position was never even discussed and just to carry on.

Nobody has ever had case to complain about my work, and I have saved them from a good few embarrassing showdowns at times. At times I have been told, go out and stir them into action, they need to do something

people complain about working for the ladies, I had some tremendous male high up bosses but also a number as good if not better lady bosses. These also had everybody's respect

I can complain about one or two, but that's life and I know I myself can be a bit bombastic at times, so I understand we are all human

What industry/field are you in?

Back