Women Just Aren't As Funny As Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

It came across that way when I've seen him talk about it. It's Peterson though, in his head it's probably just an interesting thought experiment.

He is a person who is willfully misinterpreted a lot in my opinion.

He wouldn't be known at all if he didn't have his vociferous detractors.

A lot of what he says is well thought out and backed by data. (None of which I have checked)

I like that he seems to think about stuff rather than trot out the same old shite. I think current thinking in the world is muddled and needs changing and I like that he has some interesting opinions.

:lol:

and get banned, so you can gloat about having me banned? No :lol:

I’m not the only one who doesn’t like you. Others on here see you for what you are.
Well in the interest of saving time when you do send the mail can you just send ya know "this x 10" or whatever so I don't have to read them all individually. I'll get the gist from the first one.

Gloating about getting you banned? Who does that? I'd have thought by now with the number of bans you've had it's not a cool badge to own anymore, plenty of people have got them.

How? If someone draws the wrong conclusion then it isn't my fault.
Mate, you are an advocate for meritocracy and judging people by their character rather than their demographic. It's a bit hypocritical to blame everyone else when they draw conclusions you don't like based on content you put out. :lol:

Well in the interest of saving time when you do send the mail can you just send ya know "this x 10" or whatever so I don't have to read them all individually. I'll get the gist from the first one.

Gloating about getting you banned? Who does that? I'd have thought by now with the number of bans you've had it's not a cool badge to own anymore, plenty of people have got them.

I won’t be sending you any hate mail don’t worry.

Mate, you are an advocate for meritocracy and judging people by their character rather than their demographic. It's a bit hypocritical to blame everyone else when they draw conclusions you don't like based on content you put out. :lol:
I see how you've tried to mould that together, nice effort ;)

But I still maintain it's not my fault if they come to the wrong conclusions. If someone reads something on the screen and think it means something completely different I can't help them :lol:

I won’t be sending you any hate mail don’t worry.
Oh good cos I was terrified at the thought of it.

It's a weird thing to bring up though isn't it. You hate me, you want to tell me how much you hate me, but you can't because people might report you.

Sounds like sexual frustration to me.... you want to get it all out but you feel repressed.

Come on mate, share your emotions... lets have a heart to heart.... what's got you down?

Oh good cos I was terrified at the thought of it.

It's a weird thing to bring up though isn't it. You hate me, you want to tell me how much you hate me, but you can't because people might report you.

Sounds like sexual frustration to me.... you want to get it all out but you feel repressed.

Come on mate, share your emotions... lets have a heart to heart.... what's got you down?

Don’t be silly now

Don’t be silly now
Well :lol: Speak for yourself.

I think you've jumped the shark already when it comes to silliness fella...

Have you calmed down yet or are you still raging?

Lets just chill out yeah... c'mon bring it in *hugs all around*

Well :lol: Speak for yourself.

I think you've jumped the shark already when it comes to silliness fella...

Have you calmed down yet or are you still raging?

Lets just chill out yeah... c'mon bring it in *hugs all around*

I’m not angry though. What’s there to be angry about? I don’t like you, based on the content of your posts.

There are lots of posters on here I don’t like, also based on the content of their posts.

It’s not a special club I’m afraid

I’m not angry though. What’s there to be angry about? I don’t like you, based on the content of your posts.

There are lots of posters on here I don’t like, also based on the content of their posts.

It’s not a special club I’m afraid
It's not :eek:

Well that's a bit depressing.

Hang on you said other posters don't like me either.

Is there at least some sort of group chat where you talk about how much you don't like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back