Women Just Aren't As Funny As Lads

What do you think he meant by that? In what context was it made?
In a nutshell half of men are losers that can't get laid, some of them get violent because of it. If we enforce monogamous relationships then successful men won't get all the lasses and there will be less violence.

There's more to it, he's covered it in interviews and appearances on things like Joe Rogan.

It is the antithesis of his individualist self improvement shtick he was shilling a couple of years back in my opinion.

To my knowledge you haven't, it is irrelevant. People will draw conclusions based on your posts.

When we get down to it you and I have pretty similar views on this sort of thing, this thread is an example, we've debated trans rights once or twice too.
My posts can make me seem like a snowflake whereas yours can make you seem like a hard-line Conservative.

Good response, cheers marra.
Well if people want to jump the gun and draw conclusions they can. But they're drawing the wrong conclusions and that isn't really my fault. This forum does have a group who really have a problem seeing anything other than black or white, right and wrong, good and evil. But absolutism on an issue usually means you have really good points or really good evidence to back up your claims.

@Frijj claiming me to idolise people who he describes as alt-right which is essentially white-nationalism is f***ing ludicrous :lol:

But if you read back among my posts on this thread, I'm not in favour of promoting anyone based on their skin colour, that includes white people. Just because I don't think it is a good reason to arbitrarily promote people. And whether you like it or not @Frijj , absolutely is a textbook definition of racism.

I mean that BBC example is awful, 2 people ( i imagine they're young adults as its an internship) go for a position and the white kid could have grown up 10x poorer than a bame kid or the white kid could even be from the same family as the bame kid. You could literally have 2 siblings from a mixed race family that have grown up in exactly the same situation of life but if the white kid studied harder it doesn't make an ounce of difference.

I mean how f***ing ridiculous is that? And imagine the resentment that causes those people. Race is such a stupid factor on which to judge people for what is a backroom staff internship.

I'm not against all positive discrimination, I could be sold on giving chances to people from deprived backgrounds, they haven't had as many chances in life, people from certain areas of the country, they could be from rural scotland and haven't experienced a role in a big city before. But on race? No. It's ridiculous the idea that we solve issues of diversity by being racist imo.

Last edited:
In a nutshell half of men are losers that can't get laid, some of them get violent because of it. If we enforce monogamous relationships then successful men won't get all the lasses and there will be less violence.

There's more to it, he's covered it in interviews and appearances on things like Joe Rogan.

It is the antithesis of his individualist self improvement shtick he was shilling a couple of years back in my opinion.

Is he advocating it?

Edit. Is that not just marriage in the olden days?

Last edited:
You are though. You try very hard to be controversial on these sorts of topic so that you get the attention you crave.

Obviously I can’t give a full assessment of your character or you’ll hit the report button but I think my feelings towards you are clear.
Attention I crave? f***ing hell! I think this is a little bit of self reflection from you like... If I wanted attention there are a million things I could do that would fill that gap other than coming on an anonymous forum made up of approx. 10,000 sunderland fans! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not trying to be controversial, you see it as controversial because you don't agree with it. I'm just stating my opinion. My most controversial political opinion is banning private schools but because you like that you don't see it that way.

I've never reported anyone, you've called me an alt-right lover, racist, fascist, you've called me all sorts of usual shite that people like you ascribe to people you don't agree with. There's nothing to report mate, it's not true, it's not original and I expect it from ya.

For a start he reckons white privilege doesn’t exist. Probably where @Aituk7 gets that idea from too.
:lol:
Well see here's where you wrong, Peterson acknowledges white privilege exists, he just doesn't think hammering white people for things they have no fault in partaking in isn't a good way to solve those problems.

And as for Ben Shapiro being alt-right, I mean.... I don't agree with Ben Shapiro on atleast half of the things he believes, I haven't watched much of him tbh so I'm unaware of all his stances but I know he's jewish..... I thought white supremacists didn't like Jews?

Well, that's not true is it. :lol:
How? If someone draws the wrong conclusion then it isn't my fault. Plenty of people on here understand what I say, they might disagree with me but they understand my point, where I'm coming from etc. They sometimes even ask me to clarify...

But to say I'm a racist because I don't think we should judge people based on the colour of their skin isn't considered... it's f***ing nonsensical.

Last edited:
Well see here's where you wrong, Peterson acknowledges white privilege exists, he just doesn't think hammering white people for things they have no fault in partaking in isn't a good way to solve those problems.

And as for Ben Shapiro being alt-right, I mean.... I don't agree with Ben Shapiro on atleast half of the things he believes, I haven't watched much of him tbh so I'm unaware of all his stances but I know he's jewish..... I thought white supremacists didn't like Jews?

How? If someone draws the wrong conclusion then it isn't my fault. Plenty of people on here understand what I say, they might disagree with me but they understand my point, where I'm coming from etc. They sometimes even ask me to clarify...

But to say I'm a racist because I don't think we should judge people based on the colour of their skin isn't considered... it's f***ing nonsensical.

Again - what I think of you I’m not allowed to say on this forum. If you don’t report me, someone else will. I have a genuine dislike for you, hopefully you can read between the lines, and let’s leave it at that.

Again - what I think of you I’m not allowed to say on this forum. If you don’t report me, someone else will. I have a genuine dislike for you, hopefully you can read between the lines, and let’s leave it at that.
Well you said leave it at that yesterday and you didn't leave it at that. You came back again today.

So a genuine dislike? Wow, that bad eh? How about you private message me about it.... get the rage out of your system. The fact that you've brought it up must mean you really really want to.

Well you said leave it at that yesterday and you didn't leave it at that. You came back again today.

So a genuine dislike? Wow, that bad eh? How about you private message me about it.... get the rage out of your system. The fact that you've brought it up must mean you really really want to.

You can report PMs too.

Back