Women Just Aren't As Funny As Lads

It is an example of white privilege mate, our privilege is that we don't need to put up with that bias.

There are loads of things I find hypocritical about this privilege stuff by the way. Why is it white privilege to not be suspected of being a wrang'un, but a male privilige that we are perceived as a threat by women?
We'll just have to agree to disagree then mate, because I don't see it as an example, and there are plenty of instances where white people do have to put up with bias.

Can't imagine this having any impact at all.
ITV has always produced absolutely terrible comedy.
Apart from ‘On the Buses’, ‘Love thy Neighbour’ and ‘Mind your Language’ their comedy has always been dreadful.
I remember when BBC did ‘the Fast Show’ and ITV countered with the utter shit which was ‘the Sketch Show’, to steal a line from another thread, the commissioning editor should have to wear that show around his neck; like The Ancient Mariner.

Dreadful stuff.

The problem is that women aren't funny.

Name me a funny female comedian, not actress, comedian (and you can't have Sarah Millican, she's got one act and she's done it now)

Now name me funny male comedian, we'll be here a while.

So it stands to reason that comedy writers will be, in the main, male teams with the odd women.
Sara Millican is utter shite. As is Miranda Hart.

Last edited:
Apart from ‘On the Buses’, ‘Love thy Neighbour’ and ‘Mind your Language’ their comedy has always been dreadful.
I remember when BBC did ‘the Fast Show’ and ITV countered with the utter shit which was ‘the Sketch Show’, to steal a line from another thread, the commissioning editor should have to wear that show around his neck; like The Ancient Mariner.

Dreadful stuff.

Sara Millican is utter shite. As is Miranda Hart.

eeeeeee I like cake
eeeeeeee I'm fat
eeeeeeee me cat 'n' that

Last edited:
Never used to be as radged.
Might just be a personality disorder or something.

That was nothing mate. Wait till you see him on a friday night after 4 cans of lager.....:lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Imagine telling someone you want to tell them how much you hate them.... but can't bring yourself to do it:)

I'm going to keep an eye out for for aggro threads over the weekend. Might get drunk and join in.

Last edited:
Might just be a personality disorder or something.

I'm going to keep an eye out for for aggro threads over the weekend. Might get drunk and join in.
Say something that a snowflakey liberal type would find controversial on the politics board and you will be entertained for hours

Back