Women Just Aren't As Funny As Lads

Why doesn't it seem that way?
Your posts on this forum in any subject related to equality and diversity. :lol:

Ah, ok. I see what you mean now.

I was focussing on the "no all male writing teams" bit
Fair dos mate.

I would bet my last tenner than very few writing teams are all male.

Either Peterson or Shapiro - any white conservative alt-right sympathiser
I don't mind either of them, both make some good points, obviously I don't agree with everything they say or their conclusions.

I don't think either are alt-right either.

Last edited:
Your posts on this forum in any subject related to equality and diversity. :lol:

Fair dos mate.

I would bet my last tenner than very few writing teams are all male.

I don't mind either of them, both make some good points, obviously I don't agree with everything they say or their conclusions.
Well Frijj said "You’re against anything that improves the representation of anyone who isn’t a white man though aren’t you?"

When have I ever said I'm for something that improves the representation of white men?

Either Peterson or Shapiro - any white conservative alt-right sympathiser
What a ridiculous thing to say :lol:

Me having ben shaprio for an idol ffs. And yeah I'm interested in some of the work Jordan Peterson does because hes concerned with facts over feelings (I know it must be hard for you to grasp that concept) but that's as far as it goes, I haven't read all his books nor have I been to any of his shows, I don't even know where he stands on all issues tbh and I doubt I'd agree with him on all of them even if I did.

I mean you like to hit me with your new catchphrase of "edgey" but my god it is much more befitting of you.

Why don't you read what people actually say instead of thinking up new terms for what racism means and characterising people as "alt-right" just to pick an argument with them.

Ben Shapiro man.... As if :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Like what?
I don't write sitcoms, and to a certain extent writing novels is a solitary pursuit, but my critique team contains women as they always pick up on something different.
Even if my book bizarrely contained no female characters, I'd still include them in the critique process unless I didn't want women to read my books.
The feedback could be anything from make up inaccuracies to how they react to behaviours of characters of either sex.
A 'writer's room' as a concept is, as far as I understand, mainly used in sketch shows in the UK. In the US they have them for all types of series. If you only have people with one viewpoint, chances are that you'll only appeal to a narrow demographic.
ITV is there to make money, I doubt this is done entirely out of altruistic reasons to balance the playing field but more as an attempt to gain a larger audience.

When have I ever said I'm for something that improves the representation of white men?
To my knowledge you haven't, it is irrelevant. People will draw conclusions based on your posts.

When we get down to it you and I have pretty similar views on this sort of thing, this thread is an example, we've debated trans rights once or twice too.
My posts can make me seem like a snowflake whereas yours can make you seem like a hard-line Conservative.

I don't write sitcoms, and to a certain extent writing novels is a solitary pursuit, but my critique team contains women as they always pick up on something different.
Even if my book bizarrely contained no female characters, I'd still include them in the critique process unless I didn't want women to read my books.
The feedback could be anything from make up inaccuracies to how they react to behaviours of characters of either sex.
A 'writer's room' as a concept is, as far as I understand, mainly used in sketch shows in the UK. In the US they have them for all types of series. If you only have people with one viewpoint, chances are that you'll only appeal to a narrow demographic.
ITV is there to make money, I doubt this is done entirely out of altruistic reasons to balance the playing field but more as an attempt to gain a larger audience.
Good response, cheers marra.

Well Frijj said "You’re against anything that improves the representation of anyone who isn’t a white man though aren’t you?"

What a ridiculous thing to say :lol:

Me having ben shaprio for an idol ffs. And yeah I'm interested in some of the work Jordan Peterson does because hes concerned with facts over feelings (I know it must be hard for you to grasp that concept) but that's as far as it goes, I haven't read all his books nor have I been to any of his shows, I don't even know where he stands on all issues tbh and I doubt I'd agree with him on all of them even if I did.

I mean you like to hit me with your new catchphrase of "edgey" but my god it is much more befitting of you.

Why don't you read what people actually say instead of thinking up new terms for what racism means and characterising people as "alt-right" just to pick an argument with them.

Ben Shapiro man.... As if :lol::lol::lol:

You are though. You try very hard to be controversial on these sorts of topic so that you get the attention you crave.

Obviously I can’t give a full assessment of your character or you’ll hit the report button but I think my feelings towards you are clear.

At our local snooker and gentleman's club we had a comedian on years ago called Ned Kelly and he used to start his show naked and he took a bit of chalk and put it on the end of his dick and said do you want the hard pink or the soft brown. Comedian's these days couldn't get away with that. As the show went on he would put his clothes on.

At our local snooker and gentleman's club we had a comedian on years ago called Ned Kelly and he used to start his show naked and he took a bit of chalk and put it on the end of his dick and said do you want the hard pink or the soft brown. Comedian's these days couldn't get away with that. As the show went on he would put his clothes on.
That sounds bent as fuck.

Back