Wolves fan in peace. You will bounce back like we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
It was the best thing to happen to Wolves when we dropped to League 1
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
We got the winning feeling back. Great away days which felt like the 80's
Then we got lucky with our investors
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.

It's amazing what three seasons difference there is between the two clubs.

We will be shopping for loans again this Summer and you will be buying the likes of Luke Shaw.

Yeah, course we will come back- may take some time though.

Enjoy the first 2 to 4 seasons back in the prem because after that it will only go one way

Do you know the fan who fell through the roof at scarbro?

Last edited:
Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.
Remember when we played you in the Premier League. Heard one of your fans say when he passed me - this Staydiuuummm of Loigghhttt is really wind.....

Passed him about 10 minutes later again and he was saying yyyyyyyyy still

Thick as fuck - check
Shit - check
Obsessed with money - check
Obsessed with public image - check
Pisshead - check
Self centred - check
Fashion victim - check

How the fuck did he slip through the net

We bought an England international instead, from a better club than Spurs....

Enjoy the first 2 to 4 seasons back in the prem because after that it will only go one way

Do you know the fan who fell through the roof at scarbro?

Fuck that's going back a bit....'87 I think. Scarborough first match in the league, Wolves just relegated to the old skool Division 4 and Wolves fans causing havoc.

Molineux that season was a dump....two-sided shithole.

Fuck that's going back a bit....'87 I think. Scarborough first match in the league, Wolves just relegated to the old skool Division 4 and Wolves fans causing havoc.

Molineux that season was a dump....two-sided shithole.
Was that the game a Wolves fan fell through the roof?

I laughed at the time? Did he die?

Were you born under a Wanderers scarf?

Thanks bro, good guuuuuuuys

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back