Wolves fan in peace. You will bounce back like we did.

southbanker 71

Reserve Squad
Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
It was the best thing to happen to Wolves when we dropped to League 1
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
We got the winning feeling back. Great away days which felt like the 80's
Then we got lucky with our investors
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.
Great comments mate - however we are Sunderland AFC not FC !!

How can you be so sure ?
Coventry didn't.

Guys ffs - fuck off

Cheers lad, marra, mate - owt but fucken guys :rolleyes:

Cheers marra

Cheers.

PS clip any mags in the away end when you come up to the SOL.

only 2 things wrong with this,

1. we have the best forum going
2. guys ffs

Unfortunately we need to do more than get rid of a few high earners, though it would be a start. Change of owner to someone with a tiny bit of interest is an absolute must. Then we may be able to start functioning again.

I like wolves, hope yous do well in the prem next year. Got one of the best young midfielders in the world playing there which gives hope to the rest of us that if you're prepared to pay for quality no matter who you are you can get it.

Jamie O'Hara fuck me, now there is a clown on the level of shit we have been experiencing. Imagine 5 years of constant O'Hara's walking through the revolving door.

Despite everything you said, fuck off Mag. Toon toon. etc.

I like wolves, hope yous do well in the prem next year. Got one of the best young midfielders in the world playing there which gives hope to the rest of us that if you're prepared to pay for quality no matter who you are you can get it.

Jamie O'Hara fuck me, now there is a clown on the level of shit we have been experiencing. Imagine 5 years of constant O'Hara's walking through the revolving door.
He nearly came here when Bruce was manager.

He would have fitted in well by all accounts.

Back