Wolves fan in peace. You will bounce back like we did.

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
It was the best thing to happen to Wolves when we dropped to League 1
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
We got the winning feeling back. Great away days which felt like the 80's
Then we got lucky with our investors
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.
Do you know where hell is?

Was that the game a Wolves fan fell through the roof?

I laughed at the time? Did he die?

Yes and not sure...think he might of done. Remember watching it on the Saturday news on BBC2 that evening when they used to show the goals/report on "one" game played that day....footage always seemed to be graney.

You really think that eh?

Not only do I think it, it’s actually true. Look, I know we’ve been shit but two wins gets us out of this, it ain’t over till the fat lady sings and at the minute she’s still putting her spanks on.

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
It was the best thing to happen to Wolves when we dropped to League 1
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
We got the winning feeling back. Great away days which felt like the 80's
Then we got lucky with our investors
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.
Good post however we will NOT come straight back up, more likely to go down again.

Not only do I think it, it’s actually true. Look, I know we’ve been shit but two wins gets us out of this, it ain’t over till the fat lady sings and at the minute she’s still putting her spanks on.
So two wins and we are safe, and none of the others around us never pick up any more points.marvellous

This forum isn’t one of the best going. Posts different opinion and you are labelled a ‘mag’ by the children and grandads. It’s pathetic and boring these days, like the club itself

Two wins :D

This forum isn’t one of the best going. Posts different opinion and you are labelled a ‘mag’ by the children and grandads. It’s pathetic and boring these days, like the club itself
Fuck off you stupid Mag twat.

Well nearly! They are given us every chance but sadly we are gone and have been for some time.

Monk going to Brum may screw us but we are unbelievably still able to save ourselves and I don’t know how because we really should be “gone” but we’re not............ yet.

Back