Wolves fan in peace. You will bounce back like we did.

"Then we got lucky with our investors"

Just that little minor issue to take care of then. without that 'luck', you could also be in the bottom three.

Time will tell

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
It was the best thing to happen to Wolves when we dropped to League 1
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
We got the winning feeling back. Great away days which felt like the 80's
Then we got lucky with our investors
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.

Thanks.....but it aint going to happen. The club's finished :(

"Then we got lucky with our investors"

Just that little minor issue to take care of then. without that 'luck', you could also be in the bottom three.

Time will tell
Fair one mate but I really do think that Sunderland AFC is an attractive club to investors.
Wolves fans never dreamt that money would be pumped in like this ( have you been to Wolverhampton! )
A club with your fan base and passion will come good.

Firsty you lot have one of the best football forums going. True football knowledge and some great banter.
We got rid of our bomb squad. The likes of Roger Johnson, Jamie O Hara and Karl Henry.
All on 40k a week. Introduced a wage cap. Our chairman was disinterested pretty much like yours is.
I know lots of Wolves fans have got a soft spot for you lot as you are a well supported and traditional club which pretty much mirror Wolves.
It's time to reboot Sunderland FC. Wolves fans feel your pain but I guarantee you will bounce back guys. Good luck.

hello m8, i still think you had a better squad than we have now, sometimes I just watch in disbelief at what is happening to our club, its sad to watch a team which is simply not good enough to survive, and its hard to see where we can possibly go with the level of debt we have

This forum isn’t one of the best going. Posts different opinion and you are labelled a ‘mag’ by the children and grandads. It’s pathetic and boring these days, like the club itself

I don't think any football forum has a better thread than the Raul Moat thread from a few years ago.

For that reason alone this place wins hands down lol

Hey you guys .

You off the goonies like ?

Best mate is a wolves fan. Went to a few games with him when yous were down the 3rd and 4th. Got some funny looks shoutin "Ha'way the wolves"
He came with me to a pre season friendly at chester when Reidy was manager.
Some chester fans drove past us, spat at us an called us geordie cùnts.
Ah said, thick wankas, everyone knars Sunderland are makems and your a dopey brummie ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers but we won’t.
Also I bet on you lot to win the league at the start of the season so you better not fuck it up.

Does the op know if Steve Bull and Andy Mutch are still around? They seemed pretty handy at this level a few years back - might be worth a punt in League One.

Back